Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Isf Insurance?

Who does everyone use to insure their ISF?

Is the policy on this site or the official Lexus policy any good?

Thanks

Hi,

Please feel free to give us a try if you like. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.

Regards,

Dan.

I've used MORE TH>N for 3 years now. It costs £443 at the moment without Tracker. I have a Tracker fitted, but having it didn't reduce the premium, so I cancelled my subscription and saved £150.

They tried to bump me up to £475 at the last renewal, but a ferret around Confused.com showed I could have gone somewhere else for about £410. I called MORE TH>N and we agreed to split the difference. I thought avoiding the faff of changing was worth £33

For the ISF I pay around £600 on a Admiral multi-car policy total around £1400 the other is for the wife's BMW 630i. Although I have 10 years no claims, I do 20K a year and its down for business use, for me and the Mrs, so we can both use either of the cars should we need too. She's the big risk as she's only got 2 years NCB having just coming out of a company car and having no bonus built up for 5 or 6 years.

I was with BMW insurance with my 330i Coupe and when i changed, they wanted only a small increase over the 330i, but tracker, alarmed garage over night, barbed wire, and 24 hour security guard were mandatory.........just the tracker and garage, actually but even so seemed a little silly, so I switched to Admiral, and did a deal with them.

Mine is due for renewal in May, but I paid £377 last year with 10 years NCB and 1 SP30. Didn't require a tracker but kept in a locked garage.

• 3 weeks later...

Just renewed mine for £360.99, covers everything including PNC. Only thing I dropped this time round was for an equivalent (ah-ah) courtesy car if the Is-F was being accident repaired. As I have a spare car it wasn't really necessary.

Just renewed mine for £360.99, covers everything including PNC. Only thing I dropped this time round was for an equivalent (ah-ah) courtesy car if the Is-F was being accident repaired. As I have a spare car it wasn't really necessary.

Who was that with?

Who was that with?

I'll give you a clue...you have to be at least 50 years old :driving:

Age only has advantages re. sons car insurance providing your not also paying for his :eerrrmm:.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Getting cheaper every year. Down from £443 to £382, still with MORE TH>N. Their renewal letter offerd 5% less than last year, but I phoned them up and told them about quotes as low as £360 on Confused, so they took a little more off. The quality of service gives me confidence that if I had a prang they would be efficient.

It includes Euro cover, courtesy car and legal aid for 9000 miles per year.

Any other mid-30's out there??

Just wondering what I should be looking to pay?

Have 15yrs NCB.

I'm in a good area in terms of low crime etc.

Would be parked on my driveway.

Been with the same broker for 15yrs, but he was suggesting around £700/750?

Seems high, as this would be main car with all the NCB applied?

Thoughts??

Thanks.

Peter :)

I'm 30, 6k miles per year, parked on drive and pay just over £500.

Check the level of risk associated with your postcode fella. Think it is a-f and my area is b.

Similar age, 10K miles per year, just under £700. My postcode is D.

• 5 months later...