Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Brand New Genuine Ivory Mats For Is220 250

I was looking for something else when I saw these and thought ill buy a spare set for when mine get worse. Cannot go wrong at that price.

Carl

Thanks for posting this. I had seen this listing on eBay HERE and wondered if that was a good price as being a newbie did not know the dealer price. i checked today and was quoted £96.45.

I bought a set from the eBay seller..........

Derek

(p.s. still 2 sets left as I post this :whistling: )

Just remember there are different mats for Auto/Manual cars

Hmm, looking at the picture on the ones I have bought I think I might have been caught out by that then. AT is written on the bag and he listed them as is250 mats.

How big a difference is there? I'll see once I receive them I suppose.

Derek

Oddly enough I removed my cream mats and bought a set of charcoal grey to match the under carpet.

I still have the originals and will fit them back if/when I ever sell.

The ivory leather interior is great, but I found that the matching mats got very dirty/untidy very quickly despite being very careful about clean shoes etc.

The greys are not Lexus but have the proper fittings and look good - and more importantly do not show the dirt.

Just remember there are different mats for Auto/Manual cars

Hmm, looking at the picture on the ones I have bought I think I might have been caught out by that then. AT is written on the bag and he listed them as is250 mats.

How big a difference is there? I'll see once I receive them I suppose.

Derek

The AT ones have a cut out for the footrest. If yours is a manual you should be ok. Its when you use ones designed for a manual in an AT you have problems.

• Like 1

My new mats were delivered today and I am pleased to say they fit perfectly. :D

It really does make a difference to the interior although already I fear they will require regular cleaning (well particularly the driver's one) to remain looking their best. :(

Still, an absolute bargain compared to the dealer price but I would have been less than impressed had I paid £96.45 for them!! :msn-oh:

Derek

My new mats were delivered today and I am pleased to say they fit perfectly. :D

It really does make a difference to the interior although already I fear they will require regular cleaning (well particularly the driver's one) to remain looking their best. :(

Still, an absolute bargain compared to the dealer price but I would have been less than impressed had I paid £96.45 for them!! :msn-oh:

Derek

Received mine to. I might wait a month until the dry hot summer weather before fitting them- lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links