Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Guys

Well its a sad day for me. Ive just put my Ls400 up for sale due to losing my job earlier in the month and now cant afford to run it and baby on the way too.

I just dont believe it. I really like my ls400, but ive got to do whats right.

The love, laughter, enjoyment from that small bundle that is lifes miracle will be more than recompense for having to sell your mechanical baby. Wind along with wet dirty nappies are the subject of the day, many sleepless nights washing lines full of baby cloathes, bottles full of milk ready to go at the correct tempreture, and your friends and relatives have only one question "how is the baby doing" you just dont exist anymore.

As they get older, they get taller you get shorter along with your bank balance you then start asking yourself whether it was worth selling your pride & joy? As they reach their teenage years the only conversation you get from them now is reduced to a sort of grunting language which I never understood except when they were asking for more money. You somehow manage to keep your sanity through all these different phases the children have now grown up and left home, you & the wife sit there and wonder what it was you did before the arrival of those babies but time has drawn a curtain over that and its now time to take your tablets to help the shrinking bits from shrinking quite so fast at least you think thats what the label says as the eyes are going too and the world is dimmer than it used to be, you can never remember where you left your glasses last, come to think of it the memory is not so good either as you can easily forget what you got up to get from the kitchen in the time it takes to get there.

So ask yourself this important question is it worth sacificing your dream car for all this enjoyment and misery?

You bet and you would do it all over again.

Your time comes again when the Grand Children start to arrive but this time its your time to turn up and ask how the baby is doing? and then you suddenly realise that it was all worth it, you have some spare cash to buy your dream car again and life is perfect. Mike

PS How do I make that picture smaller??

• Like 2

^^^^^ Very true^^^^^ used to love my old cosworth but had to sell it when we started a family, would'nt swap the kids for anything...

unless it's an Aston Martin.. :winky:

The love, laughter, enjoyment from that small bundle will be more than recompense for having to sell your mechanical baby and as they get older, they get taller you get shorter along with your bank balance

Absolutely! I've got 5 of the them - all brilliant of course - but can't believe that the oldest is now 18 and beginning to forge his own way through life. Happy days!

Hi Guys

Well its a sad day for me. Ive just put my Ls400 up for sale due to losing my job earlier in the month and now cant afford to run it and baby on the way too.

I just dont believe it. I really like my ls400, but ive got to do whats right.

As others have said, your time will come again. Make sure that you enjoy every moment. Time flies by so quickly, before you know it they will donning their first school uniform, then they'll be a teenager and so it goes on. My eldest is 47 and I honestly can't believe where that time has gone.

Many congratulations to you and your family. I'm not ashamed to admit that my favourite smell in all the world is of a baby that has just had its bath, bloomin great!!!

Im the other way round. No kids for me so i can have all the fun (money) to myself :)

Plenty of nephews and friends kids for all that jazz, on my time ;)

Maybe ill change my mind when im around 30 but i doubt it lol

The love, laughter, enjoyment from that small bundle that is lifes miracle will be more than recompense for having to sell your mechanical baby. Wind along with wet dirty nappies are the subject of the day, many sleepless nights washing lines full of baby cloathes, bottles full of milk ready to go at the correct tempreture, and your friends and relatives have only one question "how is the baby doing" you just dont exist anymore.

As they get older, they get taller you get shorter along with your bank balance you then start asking yourself whether it was worth selling your pride & joy? As they reach their teenage years the only conversation you get from them now is reduced to a sort of grunting language which I never understood except when they were asking for more money. You somehow manage to keep your sanity through all these different phases the children have now grown up and left home, you & the wife sit there and wonder what it was you did before the arrival of those babies but time has drawn a curtain over that and its now time to take your tablets to help the shrinking bits from shrinking quite so fast at least you think thats what the label says as the eyes are going too and the world is dimmer than it used to be, you can never remember where you left your glasses last, come to think of it the memory is not so good either as you can easily forget what you got up to get from the kitchen in the time it takes to get there.

So ask yourself this important question is it worth sacificing your dream car for all this enjoyment and misery?

You bet and you would do it all over again.

Your time comes again when the Grand Children start to arrive but this time its your time to turn up and ask how the baby is doing? and then you suddenly realise that it was all worth it, you have some spare cash to buy your dream car again and life is perfect. Mike

PS How do I make that picture smaller??

LIke it!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links