Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spark Plugs For Is300

michael300

oh ok thanks, is there a difference between NGK and denso ?

I learned my eBay lesson a long time ago ;)

How about these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6-X-NGK-IRIDIUM-IX-SPARK-PLUGS-LEXUS-IS300-3-0-01-BKR6EIX-11-/400310706148?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5d34609fe4

Sorry mate, been out of the country with work- as much as I like to spend time on here its not the be all and end all of life...

As you asked, I haven't been out to my garage since you PM'd as I was flying out of the country the next day.

Suffice to say, they are for an IS300 as I gave my VIN and Reg number to Lexus Croydon and then they gave me the parts.

I wont be able to give you the part number for them until tomorrow, but I'd suggest if you are in a hurry to get them, go to the dealer of purchase of eBay..

• 1 month later...

Denso Oem i have got it from the eBay and now a days there's an offer at amazon and its seems to be like a fair deal to me.

For more details contact us: info@sydneyelitelimo.com.au 28 Sunny Crescent, Punchbowl NSW 2196 Phone #: 61-414974062 airport limo sydney | sydney airport limo | sydney limo

Denso irridium SK16R-P11 or NGK irridium is what you need.

The Denso ones are OEM and are what Lexus would have put in your 300 at the factory.

Main thing tho is you MUST use irridium plugs. :)

Use either the two mentioned by Chris above or Denso IK16 which are higher performance but need to be changed every 30k miles rather than every 60k miles.