Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Door Dings

What is wrong with some people.? Went to southport on Saturday with the little one and the missus and ended up with 3 rather nasty little door dings.

One of the main reasons I bought my Lexus last year is because it was as straight as an arrow either side without any dings or dents. Absolutely fuming !!!!!

Does Anyone have any tips or helpful hints to DIY these out?

I have the same through some kids scooter handlebars, Tried the pops-a-dent off e-bay and it's made it worse. My advice is seek a professional. I'm just going to replace the whole door once a reasonable priced one comes up.

I have the same through some kids scooter handlebars, Tried the pops-a-dent off e-bay and it's made it worse. My advice is seek a professional. I'm just going to replace the whole door once a reasonable priced one comes up.

I'm considering getting a pop a dent !! Not so sure now.

istanbul05 are you anywhere near St Helens, I had 3 knocked out of my door by The Dent Man there last week, really nice fella and the door now has no marks on what so ever

Not far mate, how much did they charge you .

My Dad said dent wizard did his for £20 but not sure if thats because he knows the guy, but i need to find out due to also having a pretty hefty one on my rear door. These little jobs always get pushed to the back of the list when ive gotta sort out mechanical stuff first!

istanbul05 are you anywhere near St Helens, I had 3 knocked out of my door by The Dent Man there last week, really nice fella and the door now has no marks on what so ever

Not far mate, how much did they charge you .

Erm again, I kind of knew the guy, worked with him in a way years ago, so I got a decent "trade" price.

For the job he did though I would have paid whatever he asked and I was prepared to as well. Give him a buzz, his name is Ian, my name is Steve (with the Silver IS200, small dents in near side rear door) see what he says 07774715592, Goodluck.

Get a professional to
get the dents out, as long as it hasn’t cracked the paint work and the dents
car be reached from behind when they have finished you wouldn’t even known they
were there. I would think around the £70 mark

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links