Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Wheels

Wheels have arrived. Wrong ones!! :(

The ones I ordered are not in stock for the forseeable future. So now I have no new wheels for japfest plus the hassle of sending these wrong ones back and waiting for my refund. Not happy :(

Id be spitting feathers, have you had an explanation from the seller? Also open an item not as described case with e-bay asap.

This is what they said.....

I am sorry that we didnt get back to you yesterday, unfortunately we have a bit of a problem on our hands

The mesh 312 wheels have not come in, they were suppose to be on the container that arrived yesterday but they are not,

I am afraid that we will need to collect the rims for a full refund, i am realy sorry for the inconvenienced that we have caused you, i know we have

seriously let you down and i genuinely fell terrible for it,

If there is anything at all we can do to make this any better for you we would be more than happy to sort it out but i cant realy think of anything to make the situation any better,

If you let me know what day is best i will send the courier to collect so we can get your refund sorted asap,

I can't write on here how I'm feeling right now!

I dunno if I can help, I happen to have similar wheels for sale, only thing is they all have tyres and I realise you have bought brand new rubber too?? Although my wheels are used, a couple have very minor kerbing and one a slight dent in the (replaceable) lip, only took them off the car yesterday but i'll be giving a good clean and polish up over the next couple of days

IMAG0230_zpsab32baed.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well the wheels are finally on the car!

I'm undecided to tell the truth. The Aeros are being refurbished right now so I'll make a decision which wheels to keep when the Aeros come back looking brand new.

At first I didn't like them but I saw a reflection of the car in some shop windows while crawling through town this afternoon and it looked great, so they're starting to grow on me.

null_zps73233b1d.jpg

null_zps5c8e74c7.jpg

null_zps87b47feb.jpg

null_zpsc15558cf.jpg

null_zps55c8cf32.jpg

null_zpsf4d68c97.jpg

• Like 2

I like it Chris giv it a mean look to it, now time to get some springs next :), but do keep the aero, when it finish refurb don't some pics.

The wheels look good but the Aeros look better (and bigger) under an IS IMO.

I'm not a fan of black wheels. I had black winters under mine and couldn't wait to put the summers back on. Still have the winters stacked up in the shed for whatever reason. Not be needing them on a FWD :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links