Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

17" 11 Spoke Late Spec Alloys

Rich OB

Firstly these aren't mine and neither do I know the seller or connected in any way to the listing.

Saw them and thought they were quite cheap. 5 wheels with tyres in fairly good condition at less than £100!

Item number 300899095070 if anyone here is interested, just been listed I'd say be quick!

blimey ive got 3 of them sitting in my garden.wonder how much id get for em?and a brand new 11 spoke with new tyre sitting in my garage.

You could make a few quid there!

wanna make me an offer,think ive also got 4 wheel inserts aswel.

Hi All,

Sorry all I bought them. I've been after a set of grey alloys for ages. I even posted a wanted thread. I couldn't miss this opportunity I'd been looking at a set of mazda alloys, but that would have involved using spiggot rings to get the same bore size and a spacer for just to make sure there would be enough clearance. So when I saw these I had to have them. Should get them Friday the only thing I need to do is find a matching tyre as 2 are the same and the remaining 3 are different.

Well done mate, always good to get a bargain. I got a set if these 3 years go on eBay brand spanking new for £120. Although I'm not keen on them now, think I just get bored of wheels (except Aeros!) Good luck pal hope the wheels are good.

Patience paid off Ash, I decided to keep mine to fit to the car and sell those team dynamics ones I mentioned instead, just waiting to get a puncture fixed now

Rich did you get yours of that fella who sold several sets? I still had my green IS then and had a set off him also at 120, imagine my surprise when I checked the boxes and found 2 full sets of wheel nuts in with them

Thanks Rory. I just hope they wheels & tyres are ok. Every time I look at your IS I keep thinking I wish I hadn't sold my red one. I love the IS in red and yours is a stunner. I would keep the Team Dynamic wheels as they look great on your car. Have you thought about painting the lower part of bumper black like Ian's it would give your car a more aggressive look?

There is this IS on eBay being broken item number 221222338274, it looks as though it has 18" areo's if anyone is interested.

Mines for sale very shortly so that's why I've decided to stick the standard wheels on, otherwise yes I would definitely leave them on, it really does turn heads especially when its clean, even though there's 4 red ones in my area, but all the others are totally standard and all 200s

Rich did you get yours of that fella who sold several sets? I still had my green IS then and had a set off him also at 120, imagine my surprise when I checked the boxes and found 2 full sets of wheel nuts in with them

Yes Rory I did get them of him, although I don't think ingot wheel nuts! You got two sets, one of them was obviously mine! Lol!

Saab 9-3 diesel, I already know its gonna be nothing like the Lexus but I want something cheaper to tax/fuel that isn't as common as Audi or bmw, but still nice and a decent size, the facelift 08 9-3 vector ticks all the boxes for me

I know where you're coming from. I was looking at the 9-3 as well, but it was out of my price range and then started looking at the older 9-3 hatchback. My uncle was selling his IS so bought that at "nephew price", however I needed to spend some money getting it fixed so it wasn't that good a price after all. What has made the car manageable for me is that it's cheap to insure compared to buying a newer car. So the money I save on insurance helps balance out the road tax & fuel. I buy my road tax every 6 months which helps me budget & its not such a big hit like buying a yearly road tax. There aren't many cars out there with this much spec as standard, not even new cars. If I were to replace it I have no idea what I would buy. The newer IS250 is thirsty also but looks so much better than the competition and you can get them with big spec.

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links