Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

East Midlands Meet. Picture Thread.

I had a great day! Thanks again Ian for organising this, and thanks all for coming. The pleasant weather topped it off nicely B)

Here are some "teaser" shots taken from my phone, but I'm sure there will be many more added shortly!

The cruise en-route to Plank & Leggit:

IMG_20130505_101601_zpse27d3654.jpg

From left to right: IanS200, Steve2006, Ted55, ChrisIS200SportTTE, LexIS200Sport (me), Panya

IMG_20130505_103548_zps58b69f79.jpg

From left to right: BenIS, Gsdude, Dinho, graham8370

IMG_20130505_103523_zps46b2626b.jpg

Bluesbreaker's black LS400:

IMG_20130505_110004_zps81664053.jpg

Comparing how Lexuses have grown over the years: :P

IMG_20130505_105721_zps6c05253f.jpg

From left to right: ChrisIS200SportTTE, LexIS200Sport (me), Panya

IMG_20130505_112850_zps121ab6d5.jpg

Steve2006's Toyota Celsior:

IMG_20130505_103724_zps68b08a33.jpg

Enjoying the sun, food and drinks: :)

IMG_20130505_130922_zpsfac97bcf.jpg

Looking forward to the next meet! :driving:

cheers,

Ganesh

• Like 2

Wife has just come to put ours on and they are all over exposed. She took over 30 photo,s and the poor lass is gutted, Our 7 yr old daughter who you saw today had altered the shutter setting...Didn.t think to check it again.

Sorry....any body else have any to add?

Good pics Ganesh,

Never mind Ian, when I can borrow my Wife's Laptop later,( that's if I can stop her playing Candy Crush on it....) I will upload some of my photos.

• Like 2

Wife has just come to put ours on and they are all over exposed. She took over 30 photo,s and the poor lass is gutted, Our 7 yr old daughter who you saw today had altered the shutter setting...Didn.t think to check it again.

Good pics Ganesh,

I'm not great at photo's and all that, but i think you can digitally alter photos in computer programs like photoshop to get them to look better.

Like here

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-fix-an-overexposed-digital-photo.html

Never tried it so can't help other than that.

I got a few ian so ill get them up tomorrow probably now. Are they over exposed beyond the point of no return?

Oh haha if you took them in raw by any chance you may be able to sort them. Chances are though they are just in jpeg.

Good pics Ganesh,

Bad luck Ian. :(

Private message me your email address and I'll send some over from my phone. Can't put them straight up cos I can't edit out the number plates :)

I've got a couple of group photos I want to put up, but I cannot edit out the numberplates? could I send them to one of you guys, and maybe you can edit them, then put them up on this thread?

It looks like you had a great day, I'm only sorry I had to be 6,000 miles away when it happened.

Hopefully I'll be there next time, I can assure you that a Toyota Etios hire car (it's an Indian built cheaper version of the Yaris) is no match for my Lexus!!

I was going to say who took the group photo. We need to get that up :)

Seconded :)

It looks like you had a great day, I'm only sorry I had to be 6,000 miles away when it happened.

No worries Ian, maybe next time. Have fun driving in India :D

I'm actually in Johannesburg, it's just that my Etios hire car is Indian built. Horrible little thing!

Driving standards here are a bit variable, but it's generally not too bad and at least it's drive on the left territory.

Group Photo Take 1 - thanks to Iain (Bluesbreaker)! :)

From left to right: Gsdude, Stuart Aspey, Panya, LexIS200Sport, Maduggo (and +1), BenIS (and +1), IanS200, Steve2006, ChrisIS200SportTTE, Dinho, Ted55 (and +1), Ally, Bluesman, Bluesbreaker

Group_Photo_zps537eadb9.jpg

Missing from this photo: graham8370 (sorry you had to leave early), and lordturns (to be featured in group photo take 2!)

More pics to be uploaded shortly...

Edited by LexIS200Sport
  • Like 3

Thanks again to Bluesbreaker for these photos :)

Group Photo Take 2 - featuring lordturns

photo_3_zpsd1d665af.jpg

The Lexus LS (from left to right) - Bluesman, Maduggo, Bluesbreaker

photo_1_zpse806186c.jpg

Graham8370's majestic LS460

photo_2_zps9d7702d0.jpg

Enjoying more sun, food, and drinks :)

photo_5_zpsb5e7fef2.jpg

Group photo outtake:

photo_4_zps4dd5fe6c.jpg

Edited by LexIS200Sport
  • Like 1

We need more shots of a couple of cars, especially IanS200's, Steve2006's, Ally's, and lordturns's, which are barely in the photos uploaded so far.

Keep 'em coming! :)

I think we need to give a big shout to graham8370 for the generous offer of letting members drive his gorgeous LS460. I was too scared of pranging it to take him up on his kind offer!

Thanks Graham, true gent. :)

• Like 3

It's a pity you had to leave so early Graham, but a pleasure meeting you, and getting a drive of your beautiful LS460, -a truly wonderful example of superior Lexus engineering, thanks again.