Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

East Midlands Meet. Picture Thread.

I think we need to give a big shout to graham8370 for the generous offer of letting members drive his gorgeous LS460. I was too scared of pranging it to take him up on his kind offer!

Thanks Graham, true gent. :)

Yes a big thanks to you Graham, A true gent you are, Sir

Oh dear, I can't upload my pics.....

If you want to e-mail me them jeremy, i can upload them for you. Ianbradley2@gmail.com

Group Photo Take 1 - thanks to Iain (Bluesbreaker)! :)From left to right: Gsdude, Stuart Aspey, Panya, LexIS200Sport, Maduggo (and +1), BenIS (and +1), IanS200, Steve2006, ChrisIS200SportTTE, Dinho, Ted55 (and +1), Ally, Bassman, BluesbreakerGroup_Photo_zps537eadb9.jpgMissing from this photo: graham8370 (sorry you had to leave early), and lordturns (to be featured in group photo take 2!)More pics to be uploaded shortly...

Nice T-shirt Panya

Great pictures so far but still looking out for a few including Ians and Stuarts sportcross. and oddly an amazing amount in plat ice :O

I love the group picture, nice1 Ian

• Like 1

More pics from Jeremy (lordturns) :)

club7_zps99b8d09b.jpg

club6_zpsa7f31459.jpg

Lordtunes LS has gotta be one of the best ive ever seen

I know pete, didnt think my IS was that bad...LOL Maybe BenIS will have some of mine and stuarts cars.

• Like 2

More pics from Jeremy (lordturns) :)

club7_zps99b8d09b.jpg

club6_zpsa7f31459.jpg

Lordtunes LS has gotta be one of the best ive ever seen

That's steve2006 toyota celsior pete.

I know pete, didnt think my IS was that bad...LOL

No not at all Ian, you car looked great! I'm actually kicking myself for missing out on your car and a few others. In fact, I actually hung around your car for quite a while, especially around the engine bay. As to why I didn't take a pic or two is still a mystery to me... maybe I was just mesmerized by the blue red accents on your engine :lookaround::whistling: Edited by LexIS200Sport
  • Like 1

I know pete, didnt think my IS was that bad...LOL

No not at all Ian, you car looked great! I'm actually kicking myself for missing out on your car and a few others. In fact, I actually hung around your car for quite a while, especially around the engine bay. As to why I didn't take a pic or two is still a mystery to me... maybe I was just mesmerized by the blue accents on your engine :lookaround::whistling:

Thankyou...was beginning to get paranoid for a while then....was going to trade it for a mondeo... :whistling: :winky:

I guess i have to be a gold member to DL the pictures? Your just going to have to take some pictures of your own Ian for me :whistling:

To me it appeared as a download link and when i click each one it tells me I do not have permission to view this attachment

I don't think you are log in petayv8 that why, try log in first , don't think you to be a gold member to view a pictures.