Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

East Midlands Meet. Picture Thread.

Having trouble posting pics, i've tried the image link and link button with codes from photobucket and it isn't working, a note comes up saying I am not allowed top use that image extension on this community..

Having trouble posting pics, i've tried the image link and link button with codes from photobucket and it isn't working, a note comes up saying I am not allowed top use that image extension on this community..

Try copying the location but take off the .html at the end so it just ends in jpg (not sure if it will work but worth a try) :)

Dinho, if you're using photobucket, just copy the IMG code and paste it directly into the textbox. You don't need to use the image link or the link button.

• Like 1

I think we need to give a big shout to graham8370 for the generous offer of letting members drive his gorgeous LS460. I was too scared of pranging it to take him up on his kind offer!

Thanks Graham, true gent. :)

Agreed, offered me to have a waft in the big lady as well, top bloke :phone::phone:

Some really nice pics there, good day had by all me thinks

Nice pics dinho, I do a couple mods in mind after seeing ally car :)

Thanks panya, me too, the hks exhaust is on the list for the future.

Might start playing bingo on a weekly basis

It's from the 6 cyl As200 altezza, same engine as the is200, Only difference is the As200 is set to run on 100ron fuel and is rated at 160hp, due to different ecu map.

It,s the oil catch can, the fumes from the rocker cover pass through it and oil vapour condenses in can instead of passing through throttle body to be burnt.

Keeps the throttle body clean and coke free, just drain it every so often.

I have a few decent photos to upload. Ill do it tomorrow as I use imageshack and its decided to tell me that my files are too big to upload. so ill have to sort that first. and i really cba now. 5.72 mb one of the pics :msn-oh: