Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

East Midlands Meet. Picture Thread.

Hi Ben if you save image as jpeg file, it's will reduce size of file which mean less time upload but its will still keep a gd resolution.

Looking forward to it too :)

Windscreen seal re-glued. Hopefully it will remain dry for the couple of hours for it to stick properly. Really annoyed with Autoglass' customer service over the phone, whereas I simply took the car to the depot unannounced and they did the work with a smile on the face and apologised for the problem.

• Like 1

Just looked through all the pics posted so far on here, some really good ones posted. After seeing and hearing Ally's exhaust, I've definitely got it on my wishlist!

Nice pics there Ben.

I used to think the IS200 was a big car, when its around LS400's it looks tiny!

• Like 1

Nice pics there Ben.

That's because the LS400 is the daddy! and still no shots of mine....boo hoo :msn-cry: :)some nice pictures on here though.

Nice pics there Ben.

That's cos it is.......tiny that is :whistling:

You have got 2 LS400's? I think you should donate one to me :)

Cheers for that Ian

No problem Ben, meant to ask did you fit alloy protectors yourself? Also have you had any problems with tyres losing pressure?

Thanks Ben, next on my list, won some angel eyes for £13 just got to fit them....Strangely enough wife wanted them as she doesnt trust the candles laughingly called sidelights.. :)