Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

East Midlands Meet ...english Heritage Motor Museum Aug 24Th

IHgs300

********UPDATE*****

when you arrive just tell whoever is on the gate, you are there for the lexus owners club meet. You will then receive the reduced admission price.

If the weather is nice we will all be parking along the driveway up to the museum.

British motor museum at Gaydon.

reduced prices are £8pp £6 for children 5-16 yro under 5,s free.

We need at least 12 members attending to get the discounted entry and group parking.

Names below please.

Please note....regarding payment you can pay on the day individually.

Regarding camping if you want this could you make your own arrangements please.

These sites are near venue.

We have several camping facilities nearby which we recommend -

Fir Tree Farm which is in Warmington which is 6 miles roughly 11 minutes away from here.
Please find the link below - http://www.caravanca...firtreefarm.htm
Anitas which is in Mollington which is 8 miles roughly 14 minutes away from here.
Please find the link below - http://oxfordshirecamping.com/
However, here is a link with more camping sites near us - http://www.ukcampsit...ty=Warwickshire
Our postcode is CV35 0BJ this is just incase you wish to find out the distance from us to any campsites.

1. IanS200 motor Museum...3 adult and 2 children./museum...confirmed

2. ChrisIS200SportTTE Museum/camping. confirmed

3. Bluesbreaker museum/camping .... confirmed

4. Maduggo museum. 2 adults confirmed

5. Bluesman....confirmed via pm

6. Dinho...confirmed

7. Bookend. 2 adult 2 children....confirmed

8. Moodyblue 2 adult 2 children...confirmed

9. Petayv8 and Wife......confirmed.

10. Ted55...+1....confirmed.

11. Pete shawn....confirmed via facebook.

12, Janis marcinkevicks.(facebook site).....provisionally.

13. Kelly (facebook site)...provisionally

14, Ally and kids....provisionally

15. Daz-is200 and father...confirmed via pm.

16. Christoo....confirmed.

17. Angel123....provisionally

18. Kevin-is200...confirmed.

19.. Sparky999 and wife....confirmed

20, Sherbetmelon....

21. Rodt (1996 LS400) day trip..

• Like 2

Personally, I would travel any distance in the UK to attend a Lexus Owners Club meet,-if last Sundays East Midlands ( my first) was anything to go by, I'd take me and my LS anywhere to repeat the experience, a finer bunch of people I never met.

I'd be up for an overnighter, camping sounds good, -as I mentioned on a previous thread, I wouldn't mind taking responsibility for cooking the food,( barbecue ?) It would also give members a better chance to get to know each other, something not achievable on a one-day meet,whatever we decide, count me in.

• Like 2

I'm up for the trip to the motor museum, other half is ok with it too, only condition we have is it needs to be weekend, damn work gets in the way of all fun.

As for camping, we both up for that too, sadly needs to be weekend again, bloody work grr,

I like the skegness pod thingamadoodads, barby is good with a few good peeps and a few more good beers.

First week in june is a no go, hols to isle of man for the TT racing, 2nd week in sept is out too, family hols lake district, other times should be fine, other half does work the odd saturday but will be able to sort i reckon as long as dates are know.

• Like 1

Okey dokey.

1. IanS200 motor Museum/camping

2. ChrisIS200SportTTE Museum/camping.

3. Bluesbreaker museum/camping

4. Maduggo museum/camping.

5. LexIS200sport.

My choice is, sorry me and the other half's choice is

Museum, camping site, beer, barbecue, more beer, seconds at barbecue, some more beer, set-up tent, and maybe just another beer or 3 to celebrate if i set the tent up the right way.

For entertainment we could play boot golf in the LS's, they big enough. After you have fell about laughing at me setting up a tent.

If all else fails then skeggy followed by beer etc, you get the picture :devil:

• Like 1

24th August is the bank holiday weekend,,,,Will need to get at least 12 names and payment so i can book venue before anyone else gets it.

Just need some more feedback off members and if enough interest i can start booking process.

I'm up for it but would only be able to do the one day. Mike

• Like 1

Ok if its August that gives me time to get car back on the road and sort everything out and maybe persuade the mrs to come as well because she has said she would do camping, I just wont tell her about the main focus 'cars' 'meet' lol

• Like 1

Just posting that Steve2006 has offered to take over this thread for a while as we have a crisis in the family at the minute.

Don't want people to think i'm ignoring them.

Ian.

Ok then has the campsite been decided yet and the date definately 24th August?

I believe I will be able to make it for the museum and camping.

I notice some of the places have tents already on the site.

Looks like I'm in charge for a while Mr.Mannering

Ok lets go for the 24th of August.

Can we complie a list of members wishing to attend and I will edit as required onto 1 post, then we can sort out deposits and bookings.