Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

East Midlands Meet ...english Heritage Motor Museum Aug 24Th

IHgs300

I wont be washing mine, it's going to wazz it down tomorrow and during the night.

I should be at the services between 8:45 to 9 ish i reckon.

Cya there or be square

Sparky999, pm with my mobile sent m8

my name lol....have a wild stab in the dark.....below *cough avatar cough*

ok, see you at the services.

Erm my guess is Alfred ? :whistling:

good guess my name is David Alfred fury :eerrrmm:

Ok one other thing I do a bit of photography so will be bringing my camera along so if your up for a group photo with your pride and joys would be good to put up on the forum....

Let me know though if your at all camera shy

See on the morn

What's the latest time to arrive before everyone leave/

I think most are getting to gaydon motor museum for about 10am, those meeting at services J2 M40 is about 9am ish, i will be leaving the services to go to gaydon about 9:30 ish.

Don't you mean M42 J2, NOT m40 j2. that's London. If so, I will try to get there for that time. Hope there are plenty of LS's there. See you there. or at meet. Tom

Sorry, typo did mean M42

mine deffo wont be clean driving up lanes and such, i went mountain biking today :lookaround:

2013-08-23_13-04-29_544_zps32b9944a.jpg

Im setting of at 8.30 to be there for 10am. I will be looking out for other Lexus's on the motorway prolly be waving at randoms knowing my luck :zee:

night

Many apologies. Woke to the alarm with a dreadful headache so got in a few more hours and it's too late now. It is chucking the rain diwn here but hope it' better for you guys

Nice meet today I enjoyed meeting everyone again and all the new comers! Next time I am bringing a packed lunch! £2.80 for a slice.... just 1 slice, of bakewell tart!

Pictures coming soon, and a mini video

Really annoyed to have missed this. Have been to Gaydon twice this year without actually getting into the museum (STAR90 - Standard Triumph 90 year anniversary rally and Banbury motorcycle run). I will get in there one day and thanks for the tip about food prices.

Many thanks to all who attended and to those who didn't make it, hope to see you on the next one.

For comments about this meet and pictures please post on the picture thread. Comments already left have been moved here.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/topic/83738-heritage-museum-meet-saturday-24th-augpicture-thread/

Regards, Ian.