Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

East Midlands Meet ...english Heritage Motor Museum Aug 24Th

IHgs300

Sorry I've got to pull out of camping :(

Only visiting the museum now.

No problem Ganesh, I'm only doing the show as well

Cant do camping this time as having another op 3 wks before meet and wont't be able to camp for obvious reasons. Would have been great though.

Come on peeps, 10 confirmed so-far......WE NEED MORE...LOL

Has anyone browsed the LOC membership list lately? It reads like a phonebook, there are so many of us, yet, to date, there is the pathetic figure of 10 of us, prepared to get up off our backsides, and support the Lexus Marque, not much point being a Member, if more of us can drive along, and support the East Midlands Meet,-after all, it's not as though you'll be walking there-you'll be driving your Lexus.

• Like 1

Day trip then :) Might bring me a disposable bbq! lol

Wonder if the museum will let us set fire to bangers and burgers on their lawn ?

I would of loved to of attended, I am flying on my hols that day though :( For anyone that has not been to the museum before, it is a treat! Huge variety of cars.

• Like 1

Just confirmed it. I can make it. Me and wife. Just motor museum and meeting all you good chaps :P

Cant wait

Afternoon all new member here before I put my name down where is everyone deciding to camp for the night, fancy a night under the stars drinking beers and eating burgers lol cheers peter.

• Like 1

PS just read earlier posts camping idea dead lol where's everyone meeting up at the museum so I can find all you Lexus owners .

When you arrive and come to pay just say your'e part of the lexus owners club and you will get the discounted entry and directed to the rest of us.

If weathers nice they said we will be parked either side of entrance driveway..

Look forward to meeting you there..be nice to see a RX450 f sport in the flesh.

• 2 weeks later...