Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

East Midlands Meet ...english Heritage Motor Museum Aug 24Th

IHgs300

That's the spirit Dinho, See you there, We have at least 15 confirmed and i'm hoping some provisional's turn up. Would be great if we topped 20.

its actually 16 at the moment, number 15 in the list is 2 cars, mine and my sons.

• Like 1

So is that 15 confirmed now, great numbers.

Anyone travelling south passing Birmingham?

Ive ruined part of my car but still coming,

I got to drop something off first thing near Tamworth services J10 M42, so will be going A42, M42, M40, can meet you if you planning on getting to Gaydon for about 9:45 - 10:00.

Will only be a 2 car convoy, but a lexus convoy is an eye turner.

• Like 1

That's the spirit Dinho, See you there, We have at least 15 confirmed and i'm hoping some provisional's turn up. Would be great if we topped 20.

its actually 16 at the moment, number 15 in the list is 2 cars, mine and my sons.

OOps sorry,you are correct 16 it is. :)

I got to drop something off first thing near Tamworth services J10 M42, so will be going A42, M42, M40, can meet you if you planning on getting to Gaydon for about 9:45 - 10:00.

Just having a look at what services are on the route Chris.

Where are you and your son coming from fury?

Just having a look at what services are on the route Chris.

Where are you and your son coming from fury?

we are leaving Shirley about 09.15..... J4 on the M42 heading south to the M40...aiming to arrive about 09.45 ish....be more like 10.00

can meet up at J4, there's a big garden centre(notcutts) just off the junction (about 200 mtrs) heading towards Shirley, could meet there,

I found this one Chris, not sure how that would fit in on your route, can't find anymore sensible ones on route.

If you or anyone else want to meet here let me know, if not then will see you there

Welcome Break Service Area
Junction 2 M42
Redditch Road
Alvechurch
Birmingham
Worcestershire
B48 7AU

Traveling down from Manchester way setting off about 7.30AM so it's m6 + toll to avoid all the road works then m42

Anyone meeting at a services? And about what time.

Is it worth putting mobile numbers in a pm to those going so can contact one another if running late road works etc..

I found this one Chris, not sure how that would fit in on your route, can't find anymore sensible ones on route.

If you or anyone else want to meet here let me know, if not then will see you there

Welcome Break Service Area

Junction 2 M42

Redditch Road

Alvechurch

Birmingham

Worcestershire

B48 7AU

Looks ok to me, only a couple of miles of my route, not to worried though. From 9am to 9:30 is good for me

Have PM my to you

Traveling down from Manchester way setting off about 7.30AM so it's m6 + toll to avoid all the road works then m42

Anyone meeting at a services? And about what time.

Is it worth putting mobile numbers in a pm to those going so can contact one another if running late road works etc..

I hoping to meet Dinho from his post at the services at J2 M42 so feel free to meet us there, 3 cars is looking more like a convoooooy

I think its going to bucket with rain here (MK) tonight -rain forecast tomorrow as well-ho hum-anyone coming from my area? Maybe make a convoy-(I'm coming: MK-Buckingham,Bicester,M40-Gaydon)

I'll be coming up A41 to Aylesbury then A418 to M40.

Best not clean my car. Apart from not wanting to show you folks up, it will make for a good 'before & after' display. Plus I just can't be arsed.

my name lol....have a wild stab in the dark.....below *cough avatar cough*

ok, see you at the services.

Sorry David I was on the mobile version on my phone. Doesn't show up on that.

So how many cars meeting at the services now then?

Me, Dinho and you Chris as far as i can see

I will probably be there first as i'm out from 7am. Bronze 53 plate Ls430 probably very wet as i have just seen the weather. I may be inside the services having a brew, you can't miss my shiny bald head and glasses.

I will probably be there first as i'm out from 7am. Bronze 53 plate Ls430 probably very wet as i have just seen the weather. I may be inside the services having a brew, you can't miss my shiny bald head and glasses.

I know you and your car mate, we did meet at the plank and leggit! :lol:

Looking like that, Maybe fury aka David and his son could come meet us there, not that far from Shirley.

Chris my alarm is set for 7:30, thats so I can wash the car before I leave lol.

Off to get a batch of car fresheners now from Home bargains! :)

Setting of for 7ish so should be at the services in time

Will be able to nip to the loo there

Can someone pm me a mobile so if stuck in traffic I can ring to say don't wait ?