Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

South West Meet

Lexmanic

Me neither But West Bay is lovely AND there are plenty of pubs, cafes etc Unless you would prefer somewhere nearer you such as Weymouth. Mind you parking is a bitch in Weymouth particularly at this time of year

im in poole,ithink a sat or sun best more time bit more relaxed

quay for cars at poole is on fridays,they have different themes all thro summer like convertables one week minis another and so on sponsored by rockley sands i live close and often go

i would'nt mind going to west bay or somewhere around there

that would be ok for me,be better if this thread could be moved somewhere a bit more noticable,don't look here very often,get afew more people interested

Has anyone thought about contacting a local dealer and seeing if they would be interested in hosting a meet?

Or perhaps tieing a meet in with another, more established car meet in the area?

Has anyone thought about contacting a local dealer and seeing if they would be interested in hosting a meet?

Or perhaps tieing a meet in with another, more established car meet in the area?

Hi yes but both Exeter and Poole dealer have little space and I doubt they want us on their best selling day

I again suggest West Bay plenty of parking and great places to eat and drink plus lovely views

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links