Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Realistic Price For My 2002 Is200 Se Auto.. ?

Hi Guys...

Whats a realistic price to expect/Sell my 2002 SE Auto for ?

88k Miles FSH with 11 Stamps 7 being from Lexus Poole. Last Serviced and MOTed in March.

TAX until August.

Platinum Ice, Clean Car inside and Out with everything working as it Should.

Jason.

Car dealers won't give you more than a grand part ex... and good luck trying to sell independantly cos they are a bugga to sell... ended up giving mine to parents and they sold their punto... as I wasn't going to give it away to a dealer for a grand.. good luck.

Don't waste your time with autotrader to sell, had it priced low and just had a load of timewasters, not one bothered to show up. Oh and you end up getting a tonne of Nigerian scammers email/text you...

Could try eBay, although I have heard again there are lots of timewasters who don't turn up to pay for the car. So there is an added hassle of going through the whole eBay process to get it relisted and what not.

You could however get lucky and sell it quickly, but be prepared to accept less than it's worth..

Car dealers won't give you more than a grand part ex... and good luck trying to sell independantly cos they are a bugga to sell... ended up giving mine to parents and they sold their punto... as I wasn't going to give it away to a dealer for a grand.. good luck.

Don't waste your time with autotrader to sell, had it priced low and just had a load of timewasters, not one bothered to show up. Oh and you end up getting a tonne of Nigerian scammers email/text you...

Could try ebay, although I have heard again there are lots of timewasters who don't turn up to pay for the car. So there is an added hassle of going through the whole ebay process to get it relisted and what not.

You could however get lucky and sell it quickly, but be prepared to accept less than it's worth..

Agreed lots of time wasters on eBay Suggest seller requires a £100 deposit at end of auction otherwise winning bid will be cancelled This tends to put off the time wasters

I have to agree.

2002 model on a fourcourt go betrween £2500-£3500 I would say 20 % less private if you can find a buyer. These motor are notorious for poor fuel economy coupled with poor performance reletivley speaking anyway. Bonus point easy and cheap to maintain as the technology is basicaly 80s with some modern electricals thrown on.

I'm not knocking it I have one and love it but reality!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links