dj0nes

Is200 Clutch Judder... "fixed".

After little googling, I found something else:

2000.05~2002.03 13450-70010 (¥73500) AISIN
2002.03~2002.08 13450-70011 (¥73500) AISIN
2002.08~生産終了 13450-0W030 (¥53000) LUK

Based on source, they just changed supplier and that could explain the price difference. I'm going to replace my clutch on Monday and also check FW type (IS200, year 2004). I'm 99% sure it has DMF.

Let us know the outcome, the change in supplier may well explain the cost difference however I'm surprised that Toyota paid over the odds for so long, even if they do part own Aisin.

If it does have a DMF then it probably means all UK IS200s did, and for people that have discovered a normal flywheel then it was possibly changed during a previous ownership.

It has DMF, 100% confirmed. I was lucky that is still in good condition so they just replaced the clutch. If I would have to change the FW, I will definitely buy an aftermarket solid FW. I don't know why they put the DMF at first place. There is no logical reason for putting it in low torque, hi-revving engine like 1GFE.

replaced clutch and fly wheel....some mounths later judder back*sigh* any help on this old old subject?