Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Creeper Story

Dinho

Quite simple. Put your headlights in the oven on a low setting, (one at a time). When they are warm enough you can prize it apart, you might want to start off with a screwdriver.

I used plastic primer and then paint.

Use tiger seal or something similar to seal it back up making sure there are no gaps, because otherwise you will get steamed up headlights like I did.

• Like 1

I like the handbrake! I've sat in your car mate and it feels chunky! Lol...

Lots of hard work gone into this car when a lot of people wouldn't have bothered. Love it when somebody cares enough to put a great car back on the road. Good work mate, brilliant!! :)

Wow wee, this is exactly what my car needs, lots of little updates here and there. You don't live near herts by any chance do you lol

Nope i live a good few hours away from hearts lol

I like the handbrake! I've sat in your car mate and it feels chunky! Lol...

Lots of hard work gone into this car when a lot of people wouldn't have bothered. Love it when somebody cares enough to put a great car back on the road. Good work mate, brilliant!! :)

Yeh thats why i got it Chris, like the chunky feel lol

I just love the car, and hopefully more things coming to it soon. Cant wait for the next meet

Hadn't been touched in over a week, and a dried in leaf has left a stain behind on my boot lid, whilst trying to get rid a scratched it a bit, so boot lid will need some work as about a month ago I opened the garage door and smacked it and took awaya a chunk of paint. lol things happen!

Couple shots thought being as the sun was out

CAM00133.jpg

CAM00102.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

So much more I need to update on the car since 2013 including refurbed wheels, sound deadening, new amps and speakers all round and more. Quick break down of the story still to come. Nearly 6 years of ownership and still happy. 

• 6 months later...

@Dinho Just started a build thread section on the forum for those of us with an interest in not only modifying but maintenance, cleaning and general enthusiast type stuff on our cars. I am hoping it will allow a few of us who's paths don't usually cross on the forum due to most of us sticking to the sections specific to our models. Would you be happy for the mods to move this thread to the new section? They will leave a copy of it here also for those who are currently following your progress to find the new location. Thanks