Moffet

Car's A Write Off So Everything For Sale!

Could u update what else you have there left?

have u still got the bonnet struts?

Jimmy Knapp

No, I'm afraid I just sold them yesterday.

where did u get the Clear door markers with blue LEDs by the way?

Jimmy Knapp

If I remember rightly they were from a group buy on here several years ago. I have no idea where the member who organised it got them from - maybe there is still the thread about it somewhere but I wouldn't know how to find it!

and price for arm rest too please

Jimmy Knapp

The price I am after is on the listing but you can always make me an offer :)

I have removed the stuff from the listing that is sold and I will try to update it with the remaining things I have soon. I know there's a few things but I need to go through the contents of my shed to find what is left!

have u still got the bonnet struts?

Jimmy Knapp

No, I'm afraid I just sold them yesterday.

where did u get the Clear door markers with blue LEDs by the way?

Jimmy Knapp

If I remember rightly they were from a group buy on here several years ago. I have no idea where the member who organised it got them from - maybe there is still the thread about it somewhere but I wouldn't know how to find it!

and price for arm rest too please

Jimmy Knapp

The price I am after is on the listing but you can always make me an offer :)

I have removed the stuff from the listing that is sold and I will try to update it with the remaining things I have soon. I know there's a few things but I need to go through the contents of my shed to find what is left!

No problem take your time :)

Does the aux in kit work ok with sat nav models? Thanks

Hi I've noticed this post is months old just wondering if your still in possession of couple things if not don't worry but do you by any chance have those wheels still ?

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

Hi mate, that looked like a beauty of a car, what exhaust if still have it is for sale and how much please??

Cheers mate

Mark

Hi I've noticed this post is months old just wondering if your still in possession of couple things if not don't worry but do you by any chance have those wheels still ?

Sent from my iPhone using Lexus OC

Still have the wheels mate, the thread is up to date with the stuff removed that has gone. Still have some bits I haven't got round to listing as well.

Hi mate, that looked like a beauty of a car, what exhaust if still have it is for sale and how much please??

Cheers mate

Mark

Thanks, it was, and I still miss it! Exhaust has gone I'm afraid.

Hi again I'm defo intrested in the wheels can't find the pic of them anymore but just wondering what sort of condition their in as I want to paint mine like yours but if yours are mint then il just buy them otherwise don't worry m8

Hi again I'm defo intrested in the wheels can't find the pic of them anymore but just wondering what sort of condition their in as I want to paint mine like yours but if yours are mint then il just buy them otherwise don't worry m8

I'm afraid the wheels aren't mint, there is no kerb marks or anything like that but there is a little "bubbling" of the paint around where the valves are (not sure how well you can see it on the pic in the first post). They've also been sitting in the shed for the best part of a year now so will need getting out and checking for any other corrosion or anything that has happened while in storage.

Please don't worry about the wheels then m8 as I might aswell refurb mine if yours are bubbling just would of been more convenient if yours were good it's no big deal. Slightly off our topic and I know you sold them but where did you source the bonnet gas struts for your is200 as I was hoping to do same thing ?

Please don't worry about the wheels then m8 as I might aswell refurb mine if yours are bubbling just would of been more convenient if yours were good it's no big deal. Slightly off our topic and I know you sold them but where did you source the bonnet gas struts for your is200 as I was hoping to do same thing ?

I think they came from Prolex a very long time ago, but I may have got them via another member. So long ago I can't really remember! Can't imagine you can get them now though.

Hi you can still get them from FIGS in America,got mine from there a few years ago costs about £125 plus about £20 custom duty,comes with all the necessary fittings.