Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Exhaust.

Hello,believe me you don't want your IS 200 sounding like a saxo or corsa - all noise,having said that I have got a longlife one on mine with a chambered back box so its only slightly louder than the OEM one cost was £349 (cat back)

Look out for a used one eBay, I got hks silent power one, which cost over 400, but u do pay for the quality and brand and it's rite not that loud until u actually flooring it. Try look at the YouTube video also.

I only paid £200 for my veilside titanium teardrop, but I sold it on when I lost my job, ,only asked £200 when I let it go and needless to say it went in a heartbeat

I think IS F and LFA change the Lexus image now, it's not boring and quite brand no more.

And we all know IS mk1 is alteeza under Lexus badge :)

Panya I want your exhaust! When i have enough spare cash it will be the HKS Silent that I purchase, to keep in line with my cars name 'Creeper'

The exhaust has a sporty look and at higher revs you get a beautiful sound

Sorry didnt mean to come across like i there was a rule book or anything like that! lol Im actually all for loud exhausts - mated to cars with a hefty engine to match that is, and the 6 pot sounds nice in these cars and would give a great exhaust note. I was just surprised as these cars are so well known for there quietness. The HKS one sounds awesome - best of both worlds.

Saying that im looking into getting a Lincoln MK VIII 4.6 V8 and was looking at flowmasters for it, also known for its quietness :whistling:

Hello,believe me you don't want your IS 200 sounding like a saxo or corsa - all noise,having said that I have got a longlife one on mine with a chambered back box so its only slightly louder than the OEM one cost was £349 (cat back)

'don't want your IS 200 sounding like a saxo or corsa' I assume you're referring to those fart boxes chavs dump on there £300 cars? haha, I have an after market on mine though I've been mistaking for a supercar in a tunnel many of times lmao, it does sound good :)

If you want it to be a bit louder I would suggest going for the japspeed cat back. Can get it on there website for 300 of your hard earned pounds

i got mine for £160 +posted = :driving: simply love it

would go for the HKS due to budget :lookaround: