Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need A Ls430 Nav Ecu (Ie Dvd Drive In The Boot)

Hi does anybody have a Nav ECU for a 430 they need to dispose of? I have a gen 1 system and it failed so bought the drive (the internal part not the complete box) from the US. However it is for a Gen 3 system (anybody want it let me know) so will not mount in my box :megaangry:. I don't care which 430 model the unit comes from if it is the box from the boot.

If anybody knows of anybody breaking a 430 I would appreciate a nod.

Cheers

Bren

theres altleast 3 being broken on the auction site - have you tried them? - failing that try Dewsbury auto salvage

Which auction site Mark? I have done business with one on eBay and am about to go legal because they stuffed me.

No names yet however when the time comes...............................................................

Thanks for the heads up on Dewsbury. I am also looking at repairers - I can do it myself but cannot find the parts :(

Bren

items 151057699920, 151057699986, - sorry these are both the same seller but there was a third one with a picture of blue/black one but I cant find it now

Thanks - the usual suspects :arrrggg-matey: