Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New London Member

gstarr60

Hi guys thought id introduce myself. Im from London and just got my IS200 3 months ago. Ive been through quite a few cars, ive had 5 and im 22. Damn nothing compares to this Lex!! I go to Ace Cafe quite regularly as well when there are car and bike shows, but hardly ever see any is200's. would be amazing to see more and meet owners so if anyone else is closeby or willing to travel get it contact.

Hope to hear from you all soon

G

Hi guys thought id introduce myself. Im from London and just got my IS200 3 months ago. Ive been through quite a few cars, ive had 5 and im 22. Damn nothing compares to this Lex!! I go to Ace Cafe quite regularly as well when there are car and bike shows, but hardly ever see any is200's. would be amazing to see more and meet owners so if anyone else is closeby or willing to travel get it contact.

Hope to hear from you all soon

G

Welcome to LOC. I used to go to the Ace Café back in the seventies when I lived in London. Is it still in the same place?

Phil

Thanks Petay. They could do with a good refurb though. i wana put them in gunmetal gray. Yeah i got more pics but have no clue how to upload them. New to this!

Upload them to Photobucket ect, then copy and paste the IMG code. :D

Thanks Ian i'll be sure to do that when i get on my computer, on the Iphone at the moment. I like ur grill btw. U got more photos?

The Ace Cafe is all very middle class these days. I remember it when it was a real rockers greasy spoon, the Speed Twins, The Gold Stars, The Norton Dominators, The hand built Tridents, The Velocette Fish Tails, The Ariel Square Fours etc etc etc ALL leaving the inevitable oil puddle behind.................Oh & only nancy boys washed

The Ace Cafe is all very middle class these days. I remember it when it was a real rockers greasy spoon, the Speed Twins, The Gold Stars, The Norton Dominators, The hand built Tridents, The Velocette Fish Tails, The Ariel Square Fours etc etc etc ALL leaving the inevitable oil puddle behind.................Oh & only nancy boys washed

Ah yes, I used to turn up on my BSA Gold Flash (when it wasn't breaking down)

LOL sounds like you guys had good times then. now its mainly 16 year olds on mopeds doing crazy stunts that not even i can do. you guys should come down one day - its really entertaining to watch :)

Welcome to the site. Considering the is200/is300 was the entry level vehicle to Lexus ownership, the build quality and number of standard items is amazing. 6 months into owning my SportCross and I'm still loving driving it so much . . . I've done over 11,000 already . . .