Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Might Be Selling My 2000 Xreg Ls400

I'm in 2 minds about selling it. As I've seen a really nice Audi S4 for sale. I'm just thinking about it thought.

You'll be sorry! And more importantly you'll be driving a "Knobs" car which means you'll have to start thinking you not only own the road, but that everyone else is just in your way. If you do go for the Audi you'll also have to remember to drive 4' behind the car in front at 80mph. I wouldn't do it, you drive a rare beast that still (in my opinion) looks great.

Phil

Hi

Thanks for the heads up. I used to have 2 Audi S4's a long time ago and my brother has the S2 which is very very rare, but something was pulling me towards it and something was pulling me towards an ls430 again even though I think the ls400 is a better built car

He can't sell on the forum as no Gold membership however he could give it away ....... to me :D

An Audi would look so much better on the drive than an LS430, I live locally so could call around later and take it out of your way.

I had an Audi S4 1999 model before. I was the 2nd owner and took it up to 236000 miles but then I sold it. It never gave me many issues apart from wear and tear brake pads and discs etc oh and the upper and lower arms and it still had the original turbos on. The turbos never gave me any issues, maybe because I cooled them down after a long drive before switching the car off. But I might just keep my ls400

I'm in 2 minds about selling it. As I've seen a really nice Audi S4 for sale. I'm just thinking about it thought.

Heresy, get the stake ready for a burning :zorro:

• Like 1

Messi

What a daft idea - you cannot do it - an Audi for an LS. Had you been drinking when you started the topic? Personally I could not get ****** up enough to come up with the idea :)

It is not April the 1st is it?

Bren

• Like 1

In total agreement with Phil ,don't do it .There was a time when an Audi was quite a rare item ,nowadays everyone and his brother seems to have one .

An Audi is a quality car, but so many around at this time, just like BMW's.

Sometimes its nice to drive something different.

On the driving to work this week, the only car I remember is an Ls400 registration BLZ - - - -

Overtook me on consecutive days, the cheeky 'bleep-bleep'.

The rarity value shouldn't be ignored.

In total agreement with Phil ,don't do it .There was a time when an Audi was quite a rare item ,nowadays everyone and his brother seems to have one .

An Audi is a quality car, but so many around at this time, just like BMW's.

Sometimes its nice to drive something different.

On the driving to work this week, the only car I remember is an Ls400 registration BLZ - - - -

Overtook me on consecutive days, the cheeky 'bleep-bleep'.

The rarity value shouldn't be ignored.

Maybe its me getting old, but a friend of mine bought a brand new Audi S4, and all I wanted to do was get out to check if it had square wheels. I agree the quality seemed good, in fact it saved his life after a head on collision, but I hated the hardness of the ride. I know we get spoilt by the Lexus ride, but I hadn't even bought mine at the time, so I didn't have that to compare it to. I just didn't like it, and I still don't like his latest one.

I read somewhere that it ACTUALLY SAYS in the Audi Owners Manual, " congratulations on your purchase of an Audi, you are now permitted to drive like a tw*t"

:) :) and pay a lot of money to have it fixed :) - but probably not as much as at a Lexus dealer :)

Bren

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links