Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yet Another Member Looking For An Ls400!

I am located in Northern Ireland and am looking for a pristine LS400 to look after.

As the title indicates I am looking for an LS400 to own on a long term basis. I would prefer to view a vehicle in Northern Ireland but would travel to view the right vehicle.

So if you know of a vehicle that would benefit from a cosseted future, then please let me know.

A vehicle owned by me is a vehicle secured for the future!

Thank you for your interest and happy driving.

• Like 1

They're that diificult to find in excellent condition so we must all be holding onto them Mark :D

Keep looking they do turn up in as new condition with very low mileage occasionally.

• Like 1

Don't be greedy Steve.

Sometimes it comes to us all to relinquish his/her ownership on their vehicle. So if I can assist in taking on the mantel of owning an 'LS400', then I see it as my duty to continue as it's new custodian.

Unfortunately your right, its becoming more difficult to acquire the right vehicle. But given time I'm sure the right one will arrive.

Some hate the 90's design, but for me it shows the elegance of that decade.

Unicorn poop is more common than an excellent 400.

Don't discount the idea of a 430 as they seem to be a little more in the market at the moment, budget depending of course.

I have to agree with Steve, the 90's design and the often heard comment 'old man's car' design does have it's haters and it does put people off. As you will find out though, once inside and driving the car, it's a whole new world of driving pleasure.

Just make sure you look for all the issues that have been mentioned on this forum, many threads of them, leaky boot etc.

Being in Ireland may mean a few lengthy trips though.

Good luck in the hunt.

• Like 1