Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Genuine Lexus Parts From Us

I am trying to source a pair of LCA bushes for my LS430, part no. 4865550012

I have tried Lexus dealers over here including the one on the forum here, but the prices in the US are considerably better even with postage included

Does anyone know a reliable source in the US to buy genuine parts from?

There seems to be a lot of mixed reviews

Thanks

Jon

RockAuto are excellent. Whether they stock that part of not I don't know, I don't think they normally stock official Toyota/Lexus parts but if the OEM is available they would have that or any third-party alternatives.

They will also include the import taxes up front so you don't get caught for Royal Mail 'handling' charges.

Yeah, It's woking out at £220 for the two bushes here, and $200 incl delivery from the states which equates to £135. Obviously not including customs

Will look at Rockauto, however I want to stick with genuine Lexus

I had to laugh the other day, there were some cheap brake pad sensors from a US site and all 4 came to around $180.00.

So far so good, then to the shipping bit which for delivery and prepaid customs charges amounted to another $320.00!

Needless to say I aborted the purchase.

Yes Royal Mail are very keen on charges, IIRC the "admin" fee is £12.00 and then VAT is calculated on the total value including the shipping costs, if they suspect the customs declaration to be inaccurate they will open the parcel and try and find the UK retail price of the parts and apply VAT to that price.

It's a chance you have to take. I've had stuff come straight through wothout being stopped and again the postcard asking you to arrange payment.

If the seller sends the wrong parts and you have to return them try claiming the VAT back!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links