Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Welcome to the club, and lovely car you got there :) I am starting to have a new liking for aztec red IS200s; there's been one or two more that had joined the club recently and they all look fantastic.

I'm sure someone will come along and give you some advice on the exhaust shortly :zee:

Exhaust is next on my list too but am a bit hesitant to buy one as i dont want to spend a fortune when as with the induction kit its not really givin me any gains just a nice sound. They range from £45 to hundreds on eBay etc but i wouldnt want one that sounds stupid loud just a little added purr to it but i guess theres no way of telling how loud it would be unless its a brand name one or without hearing the same one already on a car.

Had mine 6 years now i think and i do love the colour especially in the sun after a polish n wax.

I replaced the back box on mine about 6 months ago for a standard mild steel one as thats all I could afford at the time. Think it was in the region of £50.

Ive been pleased with it ever since, it sounds deeper than the standard one and came fitted with a polished tip too. Just had to bend the mounts to get it to fit exactly how I wanted.

Wasnt bothered about a stainless one with already having 135k on the clock. Plus with the sort of driving I do, exhausts last me a long time.

I hear the HKS hi power silent is the best for quality and sound without sounding like a boy racer! Mine has only done 58k so hopefully won't need one for a while.