Sign in to follow this  
voodoohill

Help With Err3

Hello,

I've bought another is 200 '99 radio in internet but unfortunately it has the same err3 problem :angry:

In Italy it's out of warranty and I need to pay for repairing 410 euro, maybe in England there is somebody that can repair the radio for a more reasonable price.

I've told to lexus Italy that in a civilized country like England lexus give 5 years warranty for the radio but they don't care......

thanx for helping me.

Dario

The warranty is only 4 year in the UK, extended from 3 years because of all the problems.

This is the company in the UK who repairs them

Autosound

01274 688812

But expect to pay around 300 pounds for a repair.

Chris, didnt you say that the radio warranty has now been extended to 5 years???

in France aswell, the dealer refuses to take it under warranty (the car is from January 2000) and says I have to pay to have it repaired so I just will purchase a new one here :zee:

I don't even asked as I think I should have nothing to pay for it :tsktsk: . As a result, I will have to start the audio mods sooner than expected :whistling:

I don't have the sat nav at the mo, it is in project with the new install :ph34r: