Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Under Body Plastic Panels

carlb

Recently had car lowered so have been trying to keep it slow over speed bumps but missed a huge unpainted one this evening and its caught on the plastic cover thing underneath. It has pulled the plastic off a couple of the bolts as in made the holes bigger so bolts are still on car but would need some pretty big washers on them in order to hold the plastic up so its hanging down. The bolts seem really rusted and i reckon may be a ball ache to get them off on the driveway do i need the plastic or is it just cosmetic as i think it will be easier to pop the rest of it off than fix. Its the centre piece in a strip from front to back next to exhaust cat? Pipe ?

Thanks

hey carlb,

that happened to mine too, I got another one from local scrappy. it happened again so this time I put some cable ties to secure it.

next time its coming off!

I would leave the under engine guard on tho-

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links