Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 200

BESTY

I changed mine for the new spec RX300 horns but found that there was certain pipes behind rhe grille that stopped me fitting them. Sounded a heck of a lot better though.

:D :hehe: nooooo man,, what you take me for.....a maxet...

Its just a pair of horns, they come with a little red cover (for the connection area) and chrome grill thingy (fits over the horn),, so i removed them and colour coded the back (connection area) with spray can matched to the car via Halfords.

next meet i'll let you press my horn.. :whistling:

:D :hehe: nooooo man,, what you take me for.....a maxet...

Its just a pair of horns, they come with a little red cover (for the connection area) and chrome grill thingy (fits over the horn),, so i removed them and colour coded the back (connection area) with spray can matched to the car via halfords.

next meet i'll let you press my horn.. :whistling:

gonna have a ratch in Halfords,ta mate

put the halfords ones on today ,20quid for two,they are great,thanks lads,dont have to hide now. :P :) :lol:

Hi guys,

Just took a look at the Halfords ones.

They look a lot bigger than the standard (but pants) ones.

How difficult were they to fit, both mounting and electrics?

Thanks,

Nige

put the halfords ones on today ,20quid for two,they are great,thanks lads,dont have to hide now. :P  :)  :lol:

Hi guys,

Just took a look at the Halfords ones.

They look a lot bigger than the standard (but pants) ones.

How difficult were they to fit, both mounting and electrics?

Thanks,

Nige

Well i had to put a bend in the moutning bracket to enable the horns to be set back.

The wiring diagram and relay that came with the kit i threw out. instead i used the original connector and took a earth from the bolt..sorted.

Well i had to put a bend in the moutning bracket to enable the horns to be set back.

The wiring diagram and relay that came with the kit i threw out. instead i used the original connector and took a earth from the bolt..sorted.

Cheers mate

One more question :winky:

Did you need to remove the grille to get them in?

Nige

The wiring diagram and relay that came with the kit i threw out.  instead i used the original connector and took a earth from the bolt..sorted.

Cheers mate

One more question :winky:

Did you need to remove the grille to get them in?

Nige

i mate,yes you have to take the grill off,its easy enough with a crow bar and a hammer :P

The horn is definatley Naff! Doesn't go with the car at all, could this not be another item for a group buy? As some of you may now I used to work for Ring in Leeds (Not the best automotive company) who supplied Halfords with the Red/Chrome 'Fiamm' branded horns. I can buy these at a lot less than £20! What do we think?

The horn is definatley Naff! Doesn't go with the car at all, could this not be another item for a group buy? As some of you may now I used to work for Ring in Leeds (Not the best automotive company) who supplied Halfords with the Red/Chrome 'Fiamm' branded horns. I can buy these at a lot less than £20! What do we think?

Great idea - can I ask you PM Mr. GRiM and discuss it with him to arrange a GB?

Thanks,

Zee

Great idea - can I ask you PM Mr. GRiM and discuss it with him to arrange a GB?

Thanks,

Zee

Only if they have the 'dukes of hazzard' sounding horn....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links