Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Supercharge Kit

sneakthief

TTE (now TMG) manufactured the kit but it went out of production a number of years ago now. The kit itself was based on an Eaton M62 supercharger but there is obviously more to it than just the charger.

There is still a company based in Sweden or Denmark cant remember exactly, who make the charger and parts. They were the ones who used to make the parts for TTE. I can't remember their name right now but I have them saved on my laptop, I'm on my phone at the mo. Thing is they will sell you all the parts you need for the charger setup but as they don't sell it as a kit the price comes to 9000 Euro!! Crazy or what! They also don't speak English so all the correspondence I had with them I had to use google translate lol.

Anyway if you are lucky enough to find a full TTE kit they go for £2000. If you are serious PM me as I know of a charger coming up for sale within the next few weeks. I have first refusal on it but I can't afford it right now. Also he won't sell to just anybody. He's a mate of mine and was an active member on LOC until a couple of years ago. This charger has to go to a good home where it will be maintained and looked after properly :)