Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

it is a great colour, doesn't show the fen mud where I live, not everybodys choice I know but having been a undertaker years ago I will never buy a black car!

• 9 months later...

Keep feeding it, leather care balm contains oils to keep it soft and supple, clean and feed it every month reduces cracking, if you look at the drivers seat there is come creasing on the bolster but nowhere is it worn through. Temperature changes are huge, very hot when locked up in the sun to below zero in the winter so the leather needs to be kept soft. Almost on 200K now, target 300K, still no issues apart from very slight oil mist from 1 front damper but no shame given the state of the fenland roads where I live.

Great to see. i have a 300 on 150k, going to get a timing belt and oil change next week. My interior is almost as good despite wearing blue jeans every day.

Only problem i have is the wheels have lost lacquer and have a few areas of deterioration. going to try and refurb myself one sunny afternoon.

Few stone chips, but i did get a new bonnet on warranty about 6 months ago as i has two areas of bubbling paint that appeared to start on the back. This was agreed and a new bonnet was fitted.

• 7 months later...

yes afraid so, still hurts looking back at these photos.

Mercedes although not so nice has turned out OK, so cheap to run in comparison and to be true another GS would never have been as nice as the old girl.

Seems to be in excellent condition for 170,000 miles and very reassuring to read for us low mileage 450h owners.

Regards

John

Likewise - I just bought a 2010 GS 450h SE-L with only 9k miles on the clock !

Yours looks incredibly good inside for cream leather with that much use.

Very reassuring!