Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Plank And Leggit Meet Nov 17Th

IHgs300

I will probably be able to turn up, so please add me as a provisional attendee.

Look forward to talking to some other owners about our cars...

Oh, by the way, I joined up as a gold member but my account doesnt seem to reflect this when I post anything, is there something I have done wrong??

Jon

Added you to the list Jon, Regarding your Gold membership, your support is much appreciated, Steve deals with the membership side of things, sure he will upgrade your account soon.

Look forward to seeing you at the meet if your available.

Regards, Ian.

I am in :), but proppably not for overnight stay, but that might change LOL

The overnighter is a different meet Greg, will be arranged for next year, Should be a good one, overnight camping with a barbecue ect

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ian

Can you put me and the wife down provisionally wont know for certain till up to the last minute due too on-going issues with the car, but would love to put names to faces and chat to other members here's hoping hopefully peter and Lynne.

• Like 1

I'd like to be there, where abouts is it?

It.s in Long Eaton, nottinghamshire. Using AA route finder it's around 108 miles from you.

• 2 weeks later...

As i'm less then 5 miles from it, i guess it would be rude not to show my ugly mug, she could do with a day out. :innocent:

Unsure as to what my work pattern will be so it's provisional only at this stage.

• Like 1

if you have some directions and a postcode i'll be there mate.

Postcode is NG10 3AD

Not sure on start time, last time was 10am when i got there so i reckon similar time for this meet, but don't quote me on that.

• Like 1

if you have some directions and a postcode i'll be there mate.

Postcode is NG10 3AD

Not sure on start time, last time was 10am when i got there so i reckon similar time for this meet, but don't quote me on that.

ok mate see you there.