Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi,

First post, cant seem to upload pictures so will try later.

Ordered in June after fleet day, much impressed then with both the new IS versions.

Also considered; Audi A3 sport back, A4 saloon & estate, BMW 520d, Jag XF, Mercedes CLA, C class. Also tried Prius + and two diesel hybrids. Really did not like the stop start on the diesel cars.

I never take any note of the motoring press for me it is about the best car that suits the individual and in my case minimising the company car (highway robbery? :zorro: ) tax. This car is perfect for me and Lexus should be able to attract many CC drivers if they get the marketing right.

Lexus website comments from other posters - when I tried the configuration weeks ago you could select Nav but it did not update the total price. The info on the UK site was way behind the European page back in May, just when early adopters would be looking for info. Fish Brothers had published a dealers news letter on the net which I found very helpful.

Tahara seats, decided not to go for leather but the Tahara seats look like half leather any way, will post a picture later if I remember.

I went for Mesa Red as a complete change and it looked fantastic yesterday on arrival the gold flecks shimmering in the sun shine.

Apparently the touch up paint is not in the country yet and it has a slightly different number from present version.

Very impressed with the car :shifty: but have to wait until tomorrow before it can go on the road :megaangry: . Never mind I can spend the next waking hours reading the extremely large manuals.

Thanks to previous posters for info on the car.

Congrats on the purchase. super jealous, but ill be there one day!

Im with you on the motoring press, its very biased in this country and almost an opinion of the reviewer himself (who is normally obsessed with diesel power) Saying that, the latest motortrend review from USA of the IS350 i didnt agree with either :unsure:

haha cant believe Lexus wont let you drive it yet give you the keys lol. cant wait to see my first one

Congrats on the purchase. super jealous, but ill be there one day!

Im with you on the motoring press, its very biased in this country and almost an opinion of the reviewer himself (who is normally obsessed with diesel power) Saying that, the latest motortrend review from USA of the IS350 i didnt agree with either :unsure:

haha cant believe Lexus wont let you drive it yet give you the keys lol. cant wait to see my first one

Thanks, it's not Lexus it's the tax- registration.

Wow really nice. Only thing i dont like on the 300h is that rear defuser. prefer twin pipe setup on IS250

Yes it could have been same finish as the sills which are a plastic trim I think. Looking at most hybrids, they appear to have an inboard exhaust.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links