Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rx400H Exhaust

Has anyone had any success in locating ANY COMPANY that can supply a replica / pattern complete exhaust system or the separate sections ?????

I have been trying for the past few days to find one after my local lexus dealer gave me the costs for genuine parts !!!!!

( I,m now wondering if I can get help on the National Heath for the shock !!! )

• Thanks 1

It was the Basingstoke branch which designed and fitted a double rear box system to my RX300, great job apart from the way they cut a small piece of the rear plastic trim which runs along the bottom of the bumper. I would have thought they would have a special tool, but it looked like it was just hacked out !!!

Has anyone had any success in locating ANY COMPANY that can supply a replica / pattern complete exhaust system or the separate sections ?????

I have been trying for the past few days to find one after my local lexus dealer gave me the costs for genuine parts !!!!!

( I,m now wondering if I can get help on the National Heath for the shock !!! )

Out of morbid interest, how much was that dealer quote? (I've got oxygen ready :shifty: )

• 5 years later...

My local garage, Boroughbridge Auto Services, has just found me a complete stainless steel system for £600 +VAT.   No idea where from, but he sourced and fitted it in 24 hours.   Hope this helps.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tertius said:

My local garage, Boroughbridge Auto Services, has just found me a complete stainless steel system for £600 +VAT.   No idea where from, but he sourced and fitted it in 24 hours.   Hope this helps.

What was included at that price?  Is that a cat back system,  or is cat included? I would be very interested in hearing where this came from.  

Are any sections of your old one salvageable? 

Although the RX300 and RX400h are the same body shape I'm not sure how similar their exhausts are but, someone on this forum had a custom stainless steel exhaust made for his RX300, cat back and guaranteed for life, for £395 all in.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Herbie said:

Although the RX300 and RX400h are the same body shape I'm not sure how similar their exhausts are but, someone on this forum had a custom stainless steel exhaust made for his RX300, cat back and guaranteed for life, for £395 all in.

The exhaust on my rx400h may be the original system. It's a mix of stainless silencers with carbon steel pipes.   I wonder why they go to the expense of specifying stainless steel for silencers,  but not for the pipes?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links