Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sales Numbers

http://lexusenthusiast.com/2013/09/04/lexus-august-2013-sales-report/ Gives figures for the USA where they get the IS250 & 350 but not the 300h although the Lexus ES and IS300h share the same powertrain. I think it's too soon since the launch of the new IS to read much into the figures.

http://www.smmt.co.uk/2013/09/august-new-car-registrations-rev-up-ahead-of-september-plate-change/ just gives UK sales figures by manufacturer. I think I have seen more detailed figures for individual models but I'm afraid I can't remember where.

When I was speaking to my dealer he told me that they are only getting around 200 new cars for the year to sell and that they are one of they busier dealers in the UK. Of that 200 he thinks that maybe a third will be IS models another third will be the CT and the rest GS/LS and RX. Whatever the split it is unlikely that the IS will be a common sight on UK roads!

My dealer has about 50 for the year. One of the reasons, less important that many, but still a consideration for me, was the exclusivity of the car. I don't think there is much doubt of that for the foreseeable future! Unlike the drone Audi and BMW (no disrespect).

I'm in Manhattan at the mo and on one of the big screens in Times Square last night was a really cool advert for the IS featuring the F Sport. It was superb and on 5 minute repeat so I watched it a few times while the wife and daughters were caning the shops!

My dealer has about 50 for the year. One of the reasons, less important that many, but still a consideration for me, was the exclusivity of the car. I don't think there is much doubt of that for the foreseeable future! Unlike the drone Audi and BMW (no disrespect).

I'm in Manhattan at the mo and on one of the big screens in Times Square last night was a really cool advert for the IS featuring the F Sport. It was superb and on 5 minute repeat so I watched it a few times while the wife and daughters were caning the shops!

im on the exclusivity front with you. just about everyone has a bmw or audi. lexuses are rare.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links