Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Color Of F Sport Wheels

On 28/06/2016 at 11:30 PM, rayaans said:

Don't get that, doesn't match whatsoever. It a completely different colour!

Did you try the 1E3 Phantom grey as a touch up on the F-Sport wheels?  Or was the 1H9 Mercury grey a better match in the end? 

Been a couple of months since I last curbed mine and managed to catch the front this time be it quite small but still ever so slightly annoyed😐 I blame the dark wet evening coming out of the train station with a queue of cars behind me!!

44 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

Did you try the 1E3 Phantom grey as a touch up on the F-Sport wheels?  Or was the 1H9 Mercury grey a better match in the end? 

Been a couple of months since I last curbed mine and managed to catch the front this time be it quite small but still ever so slightly annoyed😐 I blame the dark wet evening coming out of the train station with a queue of cars behind me!!

I found the IE3 to be a better match. Thought the Mercury grey was almost too light.

• 3 weeks later...

1 hour ago, olliesgrandad said:

Try Fiat Underground grey touch up. There was a tiny mark on one of my wheels. I thought that the colour looked similar to a Fiat I used t o own and 'bingo' it is a perfect match.

Have your wheels been refurbed before though?

There's no colour code so if you bought it used then its highly likely theyve been done before and not the "original" colour anyway.

Simply by looking at the pictures I can tell you that Fiat Underground Grey is too dark

Phantom grey:

toyota_mr2_00_1E3_01.jpg?random=14781498

Underground Grey - fiat

fiat-grande-punto-2007-underground-grey-

• 3 weeks later...