Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Abs Brake Sensor Ls 400 1991

shoram

Hi

You could try on the eBay ls400 secondhand spares site although 91 models are a bit rare now not sure of the compatibiliy with 92 onwards as there were some changes to the brakes in 92, another source is Lexus but again it might not be that simple, could be integral of the hub as a part which would be expensive.But if you make your inquiry through them they could verify model compatibility which if it does go beyond 92 will vastly broaden your options for secondhand hubs.

Have just checked, the part is still available at Lexus approx 281 euros+vat the part no is slightly different after 92 but it may be the same part as toyota tend to change the part no on upgrades whilst keeping the part the same.

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

The part you require is still listed on the Toyota parts database but.... they are around £250.00!

It may be worth checking to see if there is an aftermarket one made by someone.

The problem with a secondhand one is getting it out of the hub without damaging it, after 22 odd years the are usually well stuck in.

Is it just the wiring that is damaged if so you may be able to repair it as there are only 2 wires involved.

I have a later LS400 I am breaking and can if you wish check to see if it is the same and attempt to remove it.

• Like 1

The part you require is still listed on the Toyota parts database but.... they are around £250.00!

The problem with a secondhand one is getting it out of the hub without damaging it, after 22 odd years the are usually well stuck in.

Is it just the wiring that is damaged if so you may be able to repair it as there are only 2 wires involved.

I have a later LS400 I am breaking and can if you wish check to see if it is the same and attempt to remove it.

It was the actual sensor that broke. Can join wires without problem.

There are some on eBay the top one listed looks like it may do the job but to be sure I would check with them 1st.

The Toyota part number for yours is 89542-50020 (speed sensor right).

It looks like ADL Blueprint make them for around £60.00 so worth enquiring with them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/lexus-abs-sensor

Would you try to dismantle the abs brake sensor and wire?

Would you be able to dismantle front right driver hub with sensor and post to me, obviously I will cover postage.

Thanking you for your time

Would you be able to dismantle front right driver hub with sensor and post to me, obviously I will cover postage.

Thanking you for your time

Just realised you have a 1994. will not be compatible, sorry.

Thanks