Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Police Do Your Job Pleeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee

fil4362

Firstly if any copper wants to inbox me for more details please do so.

Secondly this is not sour grapes between 2 people its a simple matter of saftey.

I work with a lad who currently has no carof his own so has no car insurace. He does however work at he same garage i do so technically has motor trade insurance but only whilst working for the garage.

This lad,almost daily,comes to work in some one elses car. His friends, neighbours andeven his aunties motorbility car which he claim he is insured to drive. Nowi am not too clued up on motorbilty cars but i do know that yu can only use the blue parking badges when the person is with you i asume the car is for the disabled persons use and no for family to come and go in. This lad is then driving almost on a daily basis inuninsred cars. Or atleast uninsured for him.

On top of all this he drives drunk i mean totaly of his face drunk. He was stoped once at 11 am for driving whilst on his phone he blew 28 on the breathaliser!!!!! 28 at 11 in the morning. He as in a customers car at the time and on compay time so he was insured. Not a good company image is it

He drives to the local park afterwork downs 4-5 cans of lager whilst walking his dog he then drives home.

Down to the matter at hand I have been to the local police station and given them the reg numbers of all the vehicles he uses i have also told them times and places he will be where he is going what route he will be taking. I told them he will claim to be on the garage insurance which isnt valid for him after 17:30 hours. i also gave them the names of his mates building company he will claim to work for, that he doesnt infact work for. I gave them the details of the insurance cover note he carries with him from his mates scrap yard where he works cash in hand on the weekends so is actually self employed when there as they dont pay his income tax therefore isnt covered as an employee. I have given crime stoppers the same information and yet months after the first report,,,,,,,,,, hes still doing it.

I was told to "arrest him myself" then dial 999 ha ha ha I laughed and said why dont you wait at the park at 6 oclock and wait for him but they cant spare the man power for that can they.

So if anyone wants to offer a suggestion on how to get the police to do ther job before someone gets seriously hurt give me a shout....

Contact the Chief Constable directly and give that £100K a year Police Commisioner a call as well.

They seem to have plenty of man power to fly that helicopter over my house at all times of the day and night!

http://www.derbyshire.police.uk/Contact-Us/Give-Us-Feedback/Contact-Chief-Officers.aspx

Also the chesterfield lot seem to think that pizza collection merits the blues and two's.?????

The wife and i were sat at derby road traffic lights which were on red, when the said copper behind us activated lights and sirens then proceeded to push his way through traffic and speed off.

While said copper was pushing past had ample time to see who was driving...Anyways we made it to pizza hut eventually and guess who was on his way out with an armful of pizzas?

What an emergency, wouldn't do for derbyshires (snigger) finest to have cold pizza.

Also the chesterfield lot seem to think that pizza collection merits the blues and two's.?????

The wife and i were sat at derby road traffic lights which were on red, when the said copper behind us activated lights and sirens then proceeded to push his way through traffic and speed off.

While said copper was pushing past had ample time to see who was driving...Anyways we made it to pizza hut eventually and guess who was on his way out with an armful of pizzas?

What an emergency, wouldn't do for derbyshires (snigger) finest to have cold pizza.

Sadly there are those that can do what they want then there are those, us the down trodden peasants of this green and pleasent land that have to do what they say or you will be arrested for some exaggerated trumped up charge under the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 which gives them carte blanche to do whatever they damn well want. Gone are the days when they deserved respect for the jobs they do. That is just my opinion and I dont mind if others do not agree with it.

Contact the Chief Constable directly and give that £100K a year Police Commisioner a call as well.

They seem to have plenty of man power to fly that helicopter over my house at all times of the day and night!

http://www.derbyshire.police.uk/Contact-Us/Give-Us-Feedback/Contact-Chief-Officers.aspx

As above, and don't delay. Get him off the road before there's a funeral and a family destroyed, I really have no time for people driving without insurance, worse still driving drunk.

• Like 1

This is apparently a true story which I read recently.

"A homeowner contacted the police as he had seen 3 people attempting to break into his garden shed and was observing them doing so from the house. He was told by the police there was no one available in the area at the moment to attend the incident so was told to keep observing, they would get there as soon as possible but it wasn't a priority and ended the call.

Five minutes later the guy phoned the police back again and said don't worry about rushing around I went out,confronted the burglars and then shot them.

Within 3 minutes there were 3 police vehicles on the scene including an Armed Response Vehicle and the culprits still alive and well were promptly arrested.

An officier then said to the caller I thought you said you had shot them all.. to which the man replied I thought you said you had no one available in the area to respond."

This is apparently a true story which I read recently.

"A homeowner contacted the police as he had seen 3 people attempting to break into his garden shed and was observing them doing so from the house. He was told by the police there was no one available in the area at the moment to attend the incident so was told to keep observing, they would get there as soon as possible but it wasn't a priority and ended the call.

Five minutes later the guy phoned the police back again and said don't worry about rushing around I went out,confronted the burglars and then shot them.

Within 3 minutes there were 3 police vehicles on the scene including an Armed Response Vehicle and the culprits still alive and well were promptly arrested.

An officier then said to the caller I thought you said you had shot them all.. to which the man replied I thought you said you had no one available in the area to respond."

I have heard that one before. There maybe some truth in it but this is something you have to do to get them off their backsides. When did it all go so wrong?

My story of getting out of the way of sirens was made public a few years ago so i have had dealings with police mis use of power if thats what it is. I roll 3 feet through a red light making room for the blues and twos and got a ticket for doing so.

I was informed "police are highly trained to get round me and i dont have to move" I went to the press and the ticket was thrown away in the end.

The copper i moved for was in a rush to the local station as there was a problem with a prisoner. My local station is part time and doesnt have cells but he was going there i saw him going in after i followed him being nosey after the lights changed.

Amy way thanks for the links and the pm,s on this topic folks will take action on it.

My story of getting out of the way of sirens was made public a few years ago so i have had dealings with police mis use of power if thats what it is. I roll 3 feet through a red light making room for the blues and twos and got a ticket for doing so.

I was informed "police are highly trained to get round me and i dont have to move" I went to the press and the ticket was thrown away in the end.

The copper i moved for was in a rush to the local station as there was a problem with a prisoner. My local station is part time and doesnt have cells but he was going there i saw him going in after i followed him being nosey after the lights changed.

Amy way thanks for the links and the pm,s on this topic folks will take action on it.

They dont look that professional when they are Effing and blinding for us to get out of the Effing way in these various police documentries on |TV

My brother is a police officer and once told me of the time he was in the local KFC drive through in the "riot van" and whilst queueing got an emergency call.

Needless to say he had a bit of a problem getting out of the place, a classic You tube video me thinks with the poor guy in front just ordering his "Bargain Bucket and make it large" when a two tone siren and blues lights suddenly appear behind you.

Fortunately the call was cancelled when another officer decided to put his jacket potato and baked beans in the canteen oven to keep it warm until he got back to the station:)

My mates a mechanic, hes insured on any car above 2LTR and drive my IS200 to his garage when he does any work for me and is fully insured. My next door neighbor is also a mechanic and has a different car in the drive every day!

My mates a mechanic, hes insured on any car above 2LTR and drive my IS200 to his garage when he does any work for me and is fully insured. My next door neighbor is also a mechanic and has a different car in the drive every day!

He might well have a traders insurance policy.

He hasnt got a traders policy he hasnt even got a policy on his own car let alone one to drive everyone else car. His car his daily driver isnt even taxed it ran out in May. Even if he did it still doesnt allow him to drive a motorbility car for his own use it certainly doesnt make him legal to drive whilst drunk.

He hasnt got a traders policy he hasnt even got a policy on his own car let alone one to drive everyone else car. His car his daily driver isnt even taxed it ran out in May. Even if he did it still doesnt allow him to drive a motorbility car for his own use it certainly doesnt make him legal to drive whilst drunk.

Sorry Phil, lost the thread there for a while. I am back on track now with the story. I can feel your frustration but nobody gets away with everything forever and he will get caught for something or other, sad thing is you probobly wont be there too see it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links