Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Guys my tyres are looking like they are due for a change soon ish, what tyres are you all using and what are they like, you know road noise, wet grip considering winter is on its way and above all price, im not tight I just dont like paying more than is actually needed.

We live out on the coast with some poor roads and dont do a lot of mileage, very little on motorways.

Thanks JD

Hi Guys my tyres are looking like they are due for a change soon ish, what tyres are you all using and what are they like, you know road noise, wet grip considering winter is on its way and above all price, im not tight I just dont like paying more than is actually needed.

We live out on the coast with some poor roads and dont do a lot of mileage, very little on motorways.

Thanks JD

If you like what you have stick with them,.

I have used Bridgestone Potenza on my two RXs and they are fine - good ride and comfortable.

I've just had to get a new set of 4- its the first time I have noticed that all tyres have their A-E ratings on now- made for some interesting comparisons.

Was good to see not only wet grip and dry grip but also decibel rating as well.

In the end I went for a set of Hancook Ventus- rated C for both wet and dry handling- the majority of other manufacturers, including the Bridgestone they replaced were either good in the wet, or dry but not both.

They weren't extortionately expensive either at around £140 each, but also had a spare set of wheels refurbed on which they all now sit..

Hi mate I live near lowestoft so not too far from you, I had Hankooks ventus fitted to mine a couple years back and must say they are excellent and great value. Mine were £104.00 each fitted .

Phil

I've just had to get a new set of 4- its the first time I have noticed that all tyres have their A-E ratings on now- made for some interesting comparisons.

Was good to see not only wet grip and dry grip but also decibel rating as well.

In the end I went for a set of Hancook Ventus- rated C for both wet and dry handling- the majority of other manufacturers, including the Bridgestone they replaced were either good in the wet, or dry but not both.

They weren't extortionately expensive either at around £140 each, but also had a spare set of wheels refurbed on which they all now sit..

Can't say I have experienced a problem in wet or dry with Bridgestone, fine all-weather tyre,

Kirkley Run tyres , based at kirkley run service station.Lowestoft.

01502 565529 postcode NR33 ONH. They were £104.00 each fitted but that was about two years ago as i only do about 4k a year. Camskill online currently have them for £111.50 each but then you will have to get them fitted. clickontyres.co.uk also seem to have them for £111.00 each. Speak to kirkley run and ask what they can do and say they are on line for this price if they are more expensive they may do something to match and you get them fitted.

phil.

Had mine changed earlier this yead and went for Dunlop Sport 270. Excellent blend of comfort, silence and grip. Very pleased.

I think the set cost me around £640, including tracking.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links