Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is 200 Xenon Headlamp Cleaner Washer Conversion

SUBMARINE

Following Ian's Help I am looking for a pair either new or second hand for a pair of nozzles has any one got some? The colour is not important as i can respray them .(checked eb...y nothing in Europe.

85341 NOZZLE, HEADLAMP CLEANER WASHER

85382-53010-B1 DK.GRAY M.M., 1C6, LH

85381-53010-B1 DK.GRAY M.M., 1C6, RH

http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_E_2004_LEXUS_IS200~300_GXE10L-AEFVKW_8505.html

Many thanks

regards pmb

Ok Ian I have noted the link but I won't be able to open it until tonight as ebay/facebook are blocked by our firewal servers and d'ont sell the relay or the pump I still want them please.

Thanks pmb

Sorry Ian

its the bumper coloured square hats I am looking for nevertheless this particular ebayer will get my order for

the actuators next week just got a reply on the freight costs;

regards pmb

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Ian

Just to keep the post alive I received the morning from Merlin International the pipe work +headlamp nozzle and the famous

bumper covers and all fixtures and fitting. Just now need the cabin switch and of course your pump and relay !

I will be taking a photo of all the parts and a few more while doing the installation and all for a budget of 100 quid:

Just a small tech question for you I need to cut two square slots for the head lamp nozzle washers and I was wondering

if you had a good ideas/tips how best to proceed with this type of process. I read some where that inside the bumper the markings

or slots were etched on the surface ?

regards Pat

• 1 month later...

TTE bumpers before 01 didn't have the washer jets, after 02 they did.

You've got all the wiring there Dave, I already looked. You need a switch and then the actual jets and then you need somebody you trust or a body shop to cut the holes in the bumper

Ahh ok, I was looking at the actuator jets in eBay and just wondered. But haven't had time to investigate the car for the wiring so you've saved me a job today, something I think I'll do in the new year, I'll cut the bumper myself, not shy of a bit of sensible modification

Hello david

Just got back from a ship check in Jeddah will be doing the full monty next week probably around wednesday will take a few photos

as i will be doing the bumper holes for the actuator holes if you look at my gallery you will see all the parts you need.

rgds pmb

• 3 weeks later...

Happy new year to All

So all the parts are fitted and a few more items need fine tuning ; but a few technical pointers;

don't forget to disconnect the existing pump electrically and seal the water outlet and purchase 50 cms of plastic tubing

and connect to new actuator pump which doubles up as screen washer pump ;

I will post mores pictures next week

pat

Thanks for your comments David

I have finnished th installation but I need to adjust the port side actuator and replace a bulb in the wash wipe switch nearly

finnished .But a quick word or friendly advise the total installation(Xenon lights and head lamp conversion was a long winded affair)

if you decide to undertake this conversion be prepared to do a few mods and d'ont try to do this job in one week end .

I f you need any help jof any kind just drop me a mail and i will do my best to help you.

rgds pmb