Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

http://www.streetfire.net/video/top-gear-season-12-episode-5_2199053.htm

I found this link on the US IS-F website. It shows the whole Top Gear episode but thankfully the IS-F is on at the beginning. I think it looks and sounds awesome on this clip; bloody fast too having the same lap time as a Lotus Exige! I don't care that the M3 is quicker, it will break and cost you and arm and a leg compared to the F; no contest.

Oh and JC really is talking out of his backside about the gears - it will do what he's complaining about if you keep pressing the throttle on and off as if you're driving a clown car. Drive it normally and it's the same as all the other autos.

My point exactly mate , pleased someone has seen what the goon said , pathetic . I love my isf just my wheel locking nuts won't come off ha
The thing is the isf is a far superior car than a bmw by a very long way , it's faster which doesn't matter anyway , looking at the video of the two together I've never driven a car like that anyway has anyone on here , does anyone of you go around a corner on two wheels like mr clarkson cos every bloody car he test drives always goes on that stupid track , why I just don't know . We buy cars for the roads .

• 2 weeks later...