Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pulling To Left When Braking

hi all

hope eveyones good it's been awhile since my last post

anyway guys i got a pull to the left only when braking iv had the calipers/ and carriers checked lower ball joints put in and new silder pins put in too its still there what could it be?? iv also had full w i m geo done too

hope you guys can help

thanks

I had this kind of a problem when my front lower suspension arm was bended after a small collision. I changed both lower arms and did a front and rear wheel alignment and now it's fine.My car geometry was messed up and when I press the pedal my car goes left and my steering wheel turns too .

The symptoms were all the same as yours. Now I have a different problem with my ABS pump and my car goes right when I activate the ABS System.

If your car goes right with ABS activated you maybe have the same problem as mine.

I had this kind of a problem when my front lower suspension arm was bended after a small collision. I changed both lower arms and did a front and rear wheel alignment and now it's fine.My car geometry was messed up and when I press the pedal my car goes left and my steering wheel turns too .

The symptoms were all the same as yours. Now I have a different problem with my ABS pump and my car goes right when I activate the ABS System.

If your car goes right with ABS activated you maybe have the same problem as mine.

hi mate thanks for your reply when you say abs you mean brakes? it could be geo i havent hit anything but its been about 2 years since my last geo

no it doent pull right its only left

is there any abs light on your dash? it could be abs sensor?

thanks

No abs light on the dash. I mean that when you press hard the brake pedal and the wheels are blocked the ABS is trying to prevent it . In my situation two of the wheels stays blocked for a longer period and the car pulls on the right like a drift .

But I don't think it is the same problem as yours. More sound like a bad geometry or bad suspension.

The first time that I had this problem it was from the bended lower arm http://lexus.solar3.eu/rm/rm684e/m_sa_0031.pdf The second time was lower ball joint http://lexus.solar3.eu/rm/rm684e/m_sa_0037.pdf

edit: In the past 12 months I did 4 times a geometry :)

• 1 month later...

hi

thanks for the reply mate yeh did check the tyres first

update

did also change the caliper it has made a difference like before it was a bad pull to the left but now it just a small pull

going for a geo after the new year

thanks guys happy holidays

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links