Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

After 10Yrs Its Going To Go

not been on here for a while due to work and work and work....... well I have had my old lexus IS200 for 10yrs now and it is going, well hopefully soon to a new home. It has been one of the best cars I have owned and regret it going but I now need better fuel economy.. It has never let me down and the only costs are service costs, well impressed with the car, it has taken me many months to decide to part with it, we have went through so much, it lived with me in Cyprus and back here again. What a car....

So your wondering what I am getting now, well its a Volvo V70 D5 SE with as many extras as you can think of, ex volvo directors car so its got the lot.....

My Lexus is up for sale soon and with regret its got to go.... If anyone interested drop me a line as I would rather a lexus owners club owner have it...

love hearing from long term owners of the first gen but totally understandable moving on. Always had a softspot for Volvo's after my Dads friend took me for a spin in his S80 V8 :hehe: V70s are nice, if youve got the top spec one it'll have that little pop up navi screen? anyway take care

I've got an old V70 (1998) and it's been the best car I've had (possibly pipped by the Lexus, it does drive a bit sharper). What year is your new one? The '08 onwards looks a classy car - I'll be having one of those in about 10 years time.

Interestingly when I test drove the Lexus it reminded me of the Volvo.

The one I am getting is a 2006 V70 D5, 200BHP.... every gadget you could think of in this car, will be sad to see the lexus go but got a good deal on one and got to have it, all this time I have struggled to get things to fit in the boot... I have decided space is also important now...tookme long enough to decide..

I may just put the Lexus in the garage and leave it in there for a few years....not bothered about getting rid....

• Like 1

I love the Volvo 5cyl engines - sound better than a 6, and since a diesel horsepower is better than a petrol one, 200bhp will feel quick. I think the Volvo 190hp petrol LPT would fit lovely in the IS200, or the T5 of course.

There's an excellent Volvo forum - one of the most useful car forums I've come across - http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/. If you're a speed freak check out http://www.T5D5.org.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links