Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Today's Plank And Leggit Meet Photo Thread

IHgs300

Here are my pics. bit of a messy job at rubbing the plates out unlike above! i just used the brush tool on photobucket lol

DSC00634_zps04c1bd17.jpg

DSC00659_zps4c5f7dda.jpg

DSC00651_zpsd7b3e184.jpg

DSC00672_zps4fa1ebbd.jpg

DSC00668_zps077bcdba.jpg

561e2b81-3361-49e5-9b24-1bdbf90d829a_zps

c47004f4-1684-44d6-8d60-2a84d69645d5_zps

Ian GS300 SE NAV

f4ce7ad5-c937-48eb-9a32-a3933e4162bd_zps

a3ac5df3-51a5-45cc-a97c-299b7bd7f1cc_zps

12d7fae1-8cae-4cde-96ae-1e90d46e62dc_zps

7296ba3a-d9f7-426c-bc3f-1fe55c9e4045_zps

3c1f5a75-7f85-4ad5-840f-c2195feb8663_zps

DSC00677_zps31674c50.jpg

DSC00676_zpsc499688b.jpg

DSC00665_zps474ad5d6.jpg

DSC00662_zps92f65d80.jpg

DSC00652_zps9f641c20.jpg

DSC00648_zpsad143ac6.jpg

DSC00643_zps986c0ff6.jpg

DSC00644_zps91d26aa5.jpg

DSC00640_zps64ce3250.jpg

DSC00636_zps2c31933b.jpg

DSC00635_zps2ad32b82.jpg

DSC00632_zpsfac9c19e.jpg

DSC00673_zps8cf9ef47.jpg

DSC00661_zpsc56aa8a2.jpg

DSC00632_zpsfac9c19e.jpg

• Like 1

What a great bunch of camera men we have in the club. I don't want to poor cold water over the camaraderie that we have in our club but I cant help thinking that as a club allowing pictures showing quite clearly members number plates is eventually going to end up with someone having a whole load of grief.

In the computer world we give away unwittingly in most cases huge amounts of personal information that 20 years ago we would have never done but in these days when the lowlife are well clued up on how to scam you we as a club should have a policy that does not allow number plates showing whether its your number plate or not.

I was sad not to have been there as you all look as though you had a good time. Big round of applause for Ian who once again organised a successful Lexus Meet. I noticed that you had to pull a car to bits even on your day out Ian, well done. Mike.

Sorry you couldn't be there, Mike, and thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I personally don't have any issues with my plates being shown. Whilst it is relatively easy to blank out number plates in photos, implementing such a policy could make it difficult to share any videos taken at meets.

Sorry you couldn't be there, Mike, and thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I personally don't have any issues with my plates being shown. Whilst it is relatively easy to blank out number plates in photos, implementing such a policy could make it difficult to share any videos taken at meets.

I Take your point.

I always as a matter of course hide number plates before posting, I notice that other people do the same but some always slip through.

If any member objects to pictures being taken, by all means make it known at meets or send me a pm about posted content and i will amend as necessary.

I believe the question was asked of members permission yestrday before pictures were posted.

Your input is always welcome though Mike and thanks for you kind comments...got paid in chocolate for fitting armrest, so alls good... :)

• Like 1

I have got a pair of dummy plates now that have Lexus LS400 on and I just pop them on so as to hide the others. Just need to remember to take them off again for the journey home. Mike

• Like 2

tbf the DVLA will sell your details to anyone for a small fee and combine that with social networking or even sites like this and things have the potential to turn nasty. I have seen this happen to BBC empoyees who go door to door trying to sell TV licences and then there details are all over the internet from their reg plate.... so i get where ppl are coming from and sorry again for missing some. should be fixed now

Some lovely images there from all the budding David Bailey protege's, well done to you all.

I do like the new Lexus water pistol, costs mega bucks but you do get a free Ls430 and a washer bottle full of water.

Shame we coudn't find a way to fix it so the jet nozzle cover don't pop off on use. There's time yet i guess.

Some very nice photos of Sundays meet there,though,for reasons that those who attended will appreciate,there are noticeably,no close-ups of my car (cough,cough) and would also mention-,and I'm sure I'm speaking for many of the other Members,there on Sunday, Bluesman,was conspicuous,by his absence,maybe next time Mike?

• Like 2

Some very nice photos of Sundays meet there,though,for reasons that those who attended will appreciate,there are noticeably,no close-ups of my car (cough,cough) and would also mention-,and I'm sure I'm speaking for many of the other Members,there on Sunday, Bluesman,was conspicuous,by his absence,maybe next time Mike?

By hook or by crook. I have only been a member of two other motoring owners club one was Reliant Scimitar owners club, ( that's the Reliant that did have a wheel on each corner) they were OK but I always got the feeling they were running a business rather than a club and the other was Mercedes Owners Club and if you didn't have the latest model they didn't really want to know you. I stress that that is just the feeling I got from them.

The one Lexus meet I have made it too at the P&L was a genuine mix of owners with various models and ages and all friendly and only to pleased to help another member with what ever it took to help another member.

Carry on The Lexus Owners Club. Mike

• Like 4