Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Member Says Hello

bluevision

Hello,

I am a new member, living in Germany but driving an IS 200 RHD.

My car is a 2004 IS 200 Sport.

It will be my daily driver, so there are not too much changes planned so far.

Plans are:

- (new) floor mats

- rubber or black floor mats for the winter

- short antenna

- USB aux-input box for the stereo, if possible including BT handsfree set for my mobile

- 18" for the summer

- change from gold to silver badges

- 20mm extension plates for the rear wheels

maybe:

- auto fold-in mirrors

- gas lifts for the bonnet

And a bit service stuff as well as new wintertires for now.

So I would like to ask where you get your floor mats from? I have seen some in eBay but they all have the doubled heel pad for the drivers side which is ugly in my opinion. I would like to have a set in OEM quality if possible...

Or maybe someone has a genuine set beige floor mats for sale here? (the late year model as I think this is a different shade of beige to the first years)

And as I will need to change the frontlights to LHD ones, I will have genuine UK dark-chrome lights with only 35 k miles for sale soon, if someone is interested, pm me ;)

Cheers

bluevision

• 2 weeks later...

On Saturday I installed wintertires.

These are Nokian A3 on factory 5-spoke rims. The rears have additional spacers (H&R DRM+, 20mm each side)

And so we have the first picture (just a quick one, car is wet and not cleaned well)

lgbw.jpg

Needs to get lowered...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links