Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

"just A Bit More Fun" Joining The Clowns But Who Is It?

Now I feel really old - I remember watching the sensational Alex Harvey band at knebworth.....

What I didn't realise is that it was in 1974 - where have those 40 years gone?

• Like 1

Well done Ian. Surely you are far to young to have seen them let alone know about them.

One of the greatest bands ever to come out of not just Scotland but the UK. Streets ahead of everything else around at the time. I had the honour of meeting them all on many occasions. I forgot how many times I saw them live.

A few years back they did try and put the band back together and it toured for a couple of years but with no Alex it was never ever going to be the same.

Zal sadly has sold all his guitars & amps and turned his back on the music business for good. What a waste of such self taught talent.

Anyway Ian well done do you want salt & vinegar on your fish & chips? Mike.

• Like 1

I must be going senile,I should have recognised him,I've seen him perform twice.

You disappointed me I would have put money on it that you would have been first to come up with the answer.

I bow to your superior knowledge,(and memory) dear boy, after all,you are 'ahem',cough' slightly older than me Bluesman...........

How very dare you, but I know what you mean. Mike

Im a dedicated follower of fashion......Sure there's a song in there somewhere... :zorro:

'Your clothes were loud,but never square'.........

I cant see that fitting into any song ??

Mike