Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is 200 Led Front Logo

SUBMARINE

• 2 weeks later...

Right hi again just done some research on them ive actually purchased one too lol but dimeinsons are length 12.5cm height 9.25cm it will fit nicely in the IS200 grill providing you have the meshed one fitted and heres the site where I purchased mine I got the gloss black one www.worldtuningfans.com hope that helps im looking forward to seeing mine.

now now girls no fighting please over a merc logo which glows in the dark ! What will the neighbours say !

If your reading this seb ...as soon as you get yours up and running post a picture in your gallery.....i prefer a nice lexus logo with

Xenon lights upfront.....its what I call a intelligent upgrade...the go faster stripes are out.. long live lexus LED logos !! yes the christmas party at work had alcohol but I never drive..BURP .....no the wife was press ganged for that ...lol

RGDS PMB

If this message is read by any female lexus fans I also enjoy being a back seat driver in my own car ! Life has a different meaning !

I've purchased the badge but could be upto 3weeks for delivery and don't worry it will be displayed in the best way possible as I have the sport wire mesh grill and Xenon kit fitted on my lexus lol il keep you posted and apon doing the job if I work out how to post photo,s il show you.

Ok zebber I will wait after the Christmas holidays to see your Handy work....If you want to post pics the best way Is to go into your

gallery and upload ....new pics ...and then click on my media and choose the photos you want to post in your article ..hope that

helps a bit ....check out my gallery you will see my Xenon conversion with the electric ride height motors fitted .....next job will be the

headlamp washer actuators but with all the winter autum leaves falling can't find the time to do the garden and the car :!

rgds pmb

Il have a look tonight at your pics and I know I'm in the wrong section but how did you wire in a self adjustment yaw sensor for the xenons as it goes through an ECU doesn't it and where on the suspension did you attach it ?

HELLO ZEBBER

Its alot simpler than you think.

First of all each head lamp has a smallish electric motor with a triangle plug all I did was to modify the spyder headlamps (is300) to a (is200) and swap the motors over to the new headlamps.

The actual ride height actuator is left untouched and all you need to do is turn the small dashboard ride height adjuster switch to

suit the best driving position and/or calibrate the headlamps against a white wall .(this is important as I noticed the Xenons are

much brighter and I would 'nt like to be dazzled by them) Since fitting them night driving is less alot less strain on the eyeballs !

I also had a look at your website worldtuningfans and the black logo is very nice. Tonight if i Have the time I will vernier caliper

my badge and check out the size.As my front grill is slightly chipped I need to plastic spray the grill so I might as well do the mod

conversion all in one go...c'ant wait to see what yours looks like in the dark !

If you need help on your headlamps just ask ....it took me quite some time to get it spot on but I d'ont regret doing the job its completely changed its appearance.

rgds pmb

That's cool any chance you could post a close up pic of your headlights not on in the day as I'm sceptical on the style really I'm very fussy lol. You should put the wire mesh sport grill on your lexus m8 it's a lot cleaner I managed to pick mine up for £60 brand new and painted on eBay I was amazed how it transformed the front of my car. You,l have to check out my gallery I will post pics of all my mods their today you might like couple things.

Slow down Seb your going to blow your head gasket on your Iphone ...18 pictures in one day...that's what I call mega pixels lol

Now back to petrol head matters....The wire grill mesh looks great ; will try to pick one up next year.

I have posted one new pic with the head lamps switched off ; If you wait I will post a few more tomorrow when its daylight,

If you already have xenon's then don't bother as the installation isn't cheap about 500 EUROS .

This is one of the things I look after last year can you guess what they are ? A pair of brackets on a bumper is hardly a challenge !
regards pmb

Are they legs for something?

MR STAFF Or should I call you Ian !

I first thought you looked like a slightly constipated clown now I know you have been side saddling my torpedo tubes I have the perfect remedy Ian a comfortable ride in a Tesla MODEL S they only catch fire when you crash them !lol :hocus-pokus:

regards pmb

Lol I never said its a challenge it obviously can be done all I'm saying is why make life hard when lexus have done all the work got you but I'm sure when it's done it.l look great regardless which way you choose to do it and I'd sey your picture is some sort of legs for a structure maybe a drilling rig just guessing

yep it looks cool but we are all waiting for seb to bolt his illuminated logo and post a few pictures meanwhile I have checked out e bay for seb's radiator grill and as soon as I finish cutting the last hole for my head lamp washer actuators and done a full service on the car I will start on the grill !

HAPPY XMAS TO ALL AND MAY YOUR LEXUS GIVE YOU MANY WONDERFUL MILES

• 3 weeks later...

Right so to start off I've had the badge arrive and I've removed my old one and fitted the LED badge to be honest you can't tell the difference in the day which is great I will include photos tommorow but have not yet wired in the badge to my lights as weather not the best