Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Photos Of Your Is-F

Very nice guys. :)

Keith, is that near the river? There's a boat club if it's where I'm thinking?

I went to school in Oxford for 5yrs. :)

Love the reflection of the Fiat 500! ;)

Yup Lechlade - really nice place.

Very nice guys. :)

Keith, is that near the river? There's a boat club if it's where I'm thinking?

I went to school in Oxford for 5yrs. :)

Love the reflection of the Fiat 500! ;)

Yup Lechlade - really nice place.

Thought so. :)

Car and scenery look lovely mate. :)

• Like 1

That's a shame SS , mine was same as Keith's it was in the handover suite at lex Leicester ,shining and well nice .the smell of polish in the air I'll never forget starting it up in that room .omg what a felling ,the room shook lol

Sounds good....Hedge End doesn't have a handover suite. Even when the wife bought her brand new RX450 it was just parked outside.

That's a shame SS , mine was same as Keith's it was in the handover suite at lex Leicester ,shining and well nice .the smell of polish in the air I'll never forget starting it up in that room .omg what a felling ,the room shook lol

Sounds good....Hedge End doesn't have a handover suite. Even when the wife bought her brand new RX450 it was just parked outside.
Shocking really for a dealer .

It really is now that I know how other Lexus dealers treat their customers. Might have to have a word with them and ask why they don't have a suite when I next go in.

It really is now that I know how other Lexus dealers treat their customers. Might have to have a word with them and ask why they don't have a suite when I next go in.
Yeh I would mate

Isn't the room next to the front door their handover room?

If it is that makes it even worse..they have a room and don't seem to use it. We have had three cars from them including the wife's brand new RX.

I have noticed the room when I have been sat at the service desk but must have a proper nose next time.

Looks great..where did you get the car cover from. Been meaning to buy one for ages.

And what's the wax like to put on? I haven't used Dodo Juice products yet and as you seem to really like them I would buy a dark wax for mine. Something like the Blue Velvet.

What you want is Soft99 Fusso dark. Beats pretty much every wax out there and its Japanese ;)

• Like 1

Looks great..where did you get the car cover from. Been meaning to buy one for ages.

And what's the wax like to put on? I haven't used Dodo Juice products yet and as you seem to really like them I would buy a dark wax for mine. Something like the Blue Velvet.

What you want is Soft99 Fusso dark. Beats pretty much every wax out there and its Japanese ;)

Just bought some from eBay..shame it's from Hong Kong though as it will take some time to get here.

Just bought some from eBay..shame it's from Hong Kong though as it will take some time to get here.

Yep nipponshine sell it but its out of stock currently. Its very good. Lasts an age too! 6 months + with tight beading up until 6 months where it flags slightly. You will not be disappointed

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links