Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Photos Of Your Is-F

I'm gonna take some good pics in the spring maybe in the lakes .see if I can get a lady to straddle me bonnet lol .prob end up wid an old bag wanting to do it for a quid lol

Just temp some young hot lass with a free ride mate...in the car clearly... Don't want to make anyone hot lasses vom!
Ooof

• 3 months later...

I used the IS F as a wedding car for a good friend of mine a few weeks back. It was a great experience! I'll upload a few more pics when the bride has publicised them.

post-48730-0-02550000-1403647462_thumb.j

• Like 2

ahhhahahaha Just read that back!

It wasn't me that got married, crikey that's a bit of a scary thought!

A good friend asked if she could use the car. Was great fun as the car got even more attention than usual!

• Like 1

Looking good Neil and Andrew. :)

Loving your post Chris! ;)

They probably had to re-do her hair and make-up as well when she arrived! Lol.

I was thinking the same thing too Peter...stunning looking car and one I would love to see in the flesh.

• 2 months later...

Cleaned the car last Saturday, a Proper clean.

First snow foamed with this to remove top coat of dirt - http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/washing-and-drying/car-wash-shampoos/chemical-guys-maxi-suds-ii/prod_165.html

Then snow foamed with this to remove old waxes - http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=955

And then iron-x around the bottom half of the car - http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=1352

Then 2 bucket wash with - http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=681

Then dry and finally waxed with - http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wax/dodo-juice/dodo-juice-diamond-white/prod_405.html

(probably the best wax i have bought, especially for white cars)

Now pictures, only took one of the car with some foam

IMG_3300_zps5fa88776.jpg

DSC01937_zpsd6432234.jpg

DSC01938_zpsdcc402a2.jpg

DSC01939_zps32bab6bb.jpg

DSC01940_zpsa485a8cd.jpg

DSC01941_zps43d619c9.jpg

DSC01942_zps2b480eb7.jpg

DSC01943_zps6b8efdc8.jpg

IMG_3301_zps79f2c0d9.jpg

IMG_3302_zps1b9ddc94.jpg

IMG_3303_zps0a00e6a4.jpg

IMG_3304_zpsad18d1b4.jpg

IMG_3305_zps691e3298.jpg

IMG_3306_zps6cec8aab.jpg

IMG_3307_zps2399de32.jpg

IMG_3308_zps79bc4a0a.jpg

IMG_3309_zps3ba64f75.jpg

IMG_3310_zps5e33f3ba.jpg

IMG_3311_zps1ab90bce.jpg

And then I covered her up to keep the dust out from the building site 50 meters away

IMG_3317_zps6cc573a3.jpg

Looks great..where did you get the car cover from. Been meaning to buy one for ages.

And what's the wax like to put on? I haven't used Dodo Juice products yet and as you seem to really like them I would buy a dark wax for mine. Something like the Blue Velvet.

I thought the car cover would also attract unwanted attention but so far it's been quietly left alone.

I bought the cover from Halfords. Was in there buying something else and it does the job, so bought it. In terms of the wax, it is a hard wax but it is fine to put on. It takes about 5-10 minutes to cure and then just a question to buff off, it comes off easily

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

• Like 1

I thought the car cover would also attract unwanted attention but so far it's been quietly left alone.

I bought the cover from halfords. Was in there buying something else and it does the job, so bought it. In terms of the wax, it is a hard wax but it is fine to put on. It takes about 5-10 minutes to cure and then just a question to buff off, it comes off easily

Sent from my iPhone using Lexus OC

Will have to pop in and have a look at my local Halfords over the weekend.

Off topic but your front wheels need swapping over they are on the wrong way round.

I did have a funny feeling that was the case. As the front left is very worn on the outside and inside. I believe it was swapped round with the opposite side when they noticed the wear. For future reference, how did you notice it?

Look at the spokes on your alloys.

The flat side and solid raised bit should match up front and back.

Yours don't! ;)

Mine was the same when I got it chap! :)

Nice, cheers for that. On next tyre change I'll swap them over. Shouldn't be too long till that happens :D

Lol. Reason to get it right is the design aids airflow to the brakes.

I had Kwikfit do mine. Also had them inflated with nitrogen.

Total cost was just £6 for the nitrogen! Chucked the guy a tenner for his efforts. :)

I'd do it sooner rather than later. :)

• 1 month later...